Chapter 8. Heroics Class

It was the second day of school for the Pokémon Trainers and they were in English class with Present Mic as English teacher.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" He asked the class.

The class were barely paying attention.

'So normal...' they thought.

Even the Gonzalez's weren't paying attention because they speak English when they were young.

Mikey looked over to his brother Xavier that had his head down.

'Man, we shouldn't had stayed up late last night, but nah man, Leo wanted to talk all that trash Xavier on dragon ball fighterz and smash bros.' Mikey thought and laugh quietly.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!" He yelled at the class.

'Oh brother.' the Gonzalez's thought to themselves.

Next up was lunch and the cafeteria was huge.

As the Gonzalez's got their food and went to go find somewhere to sit

"It's sure is crowded in here." Katie said.

"Yep." responded Alex.

"Hey, you guys." Marianna called out to them.

"Come sit over here with us." She said motioning her hand to telling them to sit.

As they walked over to where Marianna was sitting and sat down with her, and their friends too.

"Hey guys." Xavier greeted them and they greeted them back including Cristan that nodded his head.

"Bro, English was so boring." Kyle said.

"Like dude, why do you six have to learn English if you all know English when y'all were kids." Tristan said.

"I mean, me and Cristan both learned English and Japanese from our parents." He said.

"That is true." replied Cristan as he drank his purple Gatorade.

As they continued talking to each other about the classes and some other things then Mikey's phone started to vibrate as he grabbed his phone off the table and looked at the caller i.d. saying "Pat".

"Pat." He whispered as he put one of the earbuds in his ear and answered.

"Hello?" He said

"Hey mate, how ya been?" His Australian friend asked.

"I've been good man, we're just hanging out with Tristan and Cristan and the others." Mikey replied.

Pat laughed.

"So, what's up?" He asked.

Pat sighed.

"I don't know how to.... uh tell you this, but, me and my family are leaving the... Kalos Region." He said.