💞 part - 8 💞

**jimin pov**

It's early 4:00,I wake up early today. Because grandma said me have so to wake up for wedding rituals which are gonna start from today.. And there is something special today..

Sighing for the thought I have to wake up this early after sleep less night yesterday because of that little bunny who teased me till midnight, regarding y/n..after so done with him I said hyung to take him to his by God grace it happen and i had a really short nap..

Our luggage already shifted to the gust house as per grandma said us before.. its so peaceful, big and look luxurious..i wonder why they can't saty here insted of that old house...by the way it look so awesome.. Sometimes I felt like to change the house as y/n house..

"How silly you are jimin, stop dreaming".. I turn to see my baby sleeping while smiling," definitely thinking about her Ane" I paced a soft kiss on her forehead before going to take a hot bath..

After taking bath I wore my outfit presented for today occasion... I was setting the Couplings Of my shirt (kurtha) .. When a pair of hand tugged on my shirt, hauling me on to the bed ..

Jae: Good morning.. Oppa.

Jimin: good morning baby... You woke up so early today?

Jae: yes... I heard grandma telling you to wake up early, and also..

Jimin: also?

Jae: ummm.....And iam redy to go .

Jimin: go? Where?

Jae: you forget !! what you said oppa?

(Narrowing my eye brows I looked to her... I know about what she is talking.. But I don't want to let her go out now in this morning..so I decided to play along with her.)

Jae: oppa~~i know you are doing it on purpose..

Jimin: no baby I don't know.. What is it?

Jae: I'll cry now-ahhhh

Jungkook: when iam. Here then no crying... My dear warrior.

(Again this Genie.l from where the hell he is butting in middle? )

Jae: BUNNU OPPA... YOU ARE ALREADY READY?

jungkook: yes.. Warrior.. You are still sleeping?

Jae: just wait here.. I'll be back right after a minute~~~~

Jimin: baby - aish.. You jungkook.. I said you will not go anywhere right.

Jungkook: oh come on jimin-shi.. Let her have fun.

Jimin: you Underested un- grateful creature..

Jungkook: why what I did?

Jimin: always find the way to.. On my mood.

Jungkook: oh my dear hyung, It is not me..well if it is me fir now ok, but from the time you get married your mood will be "on" by someone else. (A cute evil smirk)

Jimin: what? (It took me some time to understand his line) what the damn you .

After chasing and giving a mid full if peace.. I left them to go out since my baby request me, conforming each detail of her safety.

now I'm currently having a haldi section with mom and dad along with hyung and other few relatives , who where invited by mom all long from Korea just to attend this marriage.

Mrs.park : my son look soo good in this out fit I wish I could see you like this every day.

Mr. Park: oh! Then what about me?