💛part-15💛

First thank you for waiting for so long... And Iam truly saying i was waiting for more comments..

Well silent readers don't be silent... Show your imagination of next part in comments..

If you really like it then drop a like... Don't hesitate if you support me I am ready to spoil you on my all ways 😌😌...

*******************************

**jimin pov**

?? : hello... GI... GI..I MISSED YOU..

She jumped on hyung like a koala and hyung eyes balanced himself with one hand he held the door beside him and with other hand he hugged her tightly..

I am used to see this drama everyday what's new?. . I sighed and looked a side when a felt a tight hold around my arm.. And it was Y/n, she was looking so cute with big doe eyes and little amazed parted lips which showed how confused she was..

Unknowingly my lips corner turn up into a smile ..don't know for How much time I looked at her . Her expression was changing from time to time watching the coupsle in front of her..i don't want to break my vision , but from corner of my eye i saw Nonna walking to us And hyung walking behind her so, I dragged my hard yet blank face up and stood straight.

She was still holding my hand..

Suga: Y/n she is my-

?? : you don't need to start. It's my turn to explain so shut up.

Suga: i was just -

?? : first you left me after I begged you for days that I'll come with you but you just left me like that and you enjoyed there with yourself not even caring about me?...and you don't even said a word about me to her, now you want to introduce her when I asked you now? Huh!!

Suga : jagi , listen to me once.

?? : if you will open your mouth again I'll drop you in my heat pan and rost it with your favorite kimchi stew until you cry your nose out Mr. Ghee.. .

She folded her hands on her hips glaring at hyung with narrowed eyes..his eyes widen And pressed against the wall as Noona was standing tooo close him with a hint of angry and hyung know well ..If she said that then there is no back up she will definitely do what she is fixed.

Suga : fine I'll not say anything, not because of your warning ; it's because of my stew..

?? : you - wait here let me talk to my dear sweet , new family member...then I'll show you what is your punishment..

Noona is so Perl personality a naughty, caring, sweet cheerful like pure perl. She indulges with everyone so casually as they are her family members.. Well hyung was not like that before but changed with his life and wife.

Noona turn to Y/n she showed a warm smile walking towards her she saw the tention in Y/n who was behind me trying to hide herself from Noona..

Only I know how I am scolding myself to prevent from laughing by seeing a baby behind me..

𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺??? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯.

{Baby??? You really need to stop now jimin}.

Noona pulled Y/n towards her with a huge smile and gave a welcome hug. Then she started her introduction part.

?? : hello !! Y/n this is yamini , min.yamini. you can call me yami and according to relation iam your sister because I married to this min.yoonGHEE who is long long related brother to this PANEER boy beside you.