💘part-31🍜

*Author pov*

Jimin was welcomed by a unusual silence which he was habituated .. Normally when he comes home back in the evening he always admire his little baby cuddling on couch with her amma Or deeply drawn in her favorite cartoon along with a same age kid name y/n beside who would look not less than a baby or there would be dam ear painful Screaming's  of jae, yuni, yari oh yeah y/n playing around the Hall Messing up Expencive Cushions , toys etc...,

A smile took a chance to dance on jimin's cute lips when he remember those crazy yet happy moments of his 2 girls- opps his baby and wife. Slowly his smile faded and his eyebrows Slightly frowned .... He moved through the Hall removing the  buttons of his tuxedo.

Mrs. Park : looking for someone!?.

Jimin : joh-eun jeonyeog-ieyo  (good evening)!!! eomma.

Mrs.park : evening. Evening ...first tell me, who were you look for!?.

Jimin : you know well eomma who I am used daily to get welcome hug-.

Mrs. Park : you mean jae?.. Or someone who greets you with smile everyday!?.

Wow!!! This Mother-in-law is someone who can be desire for taunting there husband together ...... Jimin thought of his own mom being taking y/n side and want to tease him cutely , wasn't it true tho. Well jimin was never gonna loss anything even a argument -.

Jimin : jae only eomma where is she!?.

Mrs. Park : what should I say now!!! After coming from school she is in the room with her Amma and never came down till now after lunch.. I don't know what they are even doing.

Jimin : ok, I'll check her.

Mrs. Park : check!! Who!?? Y/n?...(recived a glare) ahem, anyways here is the file you gave me, everything is clear except the detail regarding the agreement... You want to share 89% of shares with that company!? Are you sure?.

Jimin : what!??

Mrs.park : aish jimin!!!! Look here.... See this point.

"I agree to share 89% of shares with Lx company. Also the company will baer  to pay the share value even if it has losses "....

I think the person who you gave this work had kept his brain at home or it is not working.. How can your company can pay off even after losses huh!!?...

Jimin : i myself did this work eomma.

Mrs. Park : woah!!! Why son, are you out of your mind or what?... Do you know what you even wrote there!!!... Baering this much of shared is not something less, think about the workers and there hard work in our company how they can survive if you suddenly loss this agreement!??.

Jimin : I'll do a recheck of it now -..

Mrs. Park : no need of it I did the change... But be careful of the person who middled with this matter otherwise you will be drowned without you knowing understand!!. I know my son never do those mistakes.

Jimin : ok eomma..

Mrs. Park : you seems to be worn out (extremely tired) , look at yourself jimin are you not taking propare care .. Y/n told me that you are not even  sleeping well and didn't talked to her.

Jimin : it's not like that eomma, I am busy with work that's all.

Mrs. Park : work could be done later and slowly no need to run behind it... Don't take stress..... I can't see you like this jimin.