💘 part-36 ❄

Jae was looking at her amma with a cute pout sitting on the bed in her parents room... From few days she is trying to get attention from her amma even tho she gets but still something is lacking..according to her , her amma and oppa are being busy with themselves....

Y/n : a fine then we will go by 1pm . I have to pick pari form school too so, yeah!!! it's would be better.

Jae eyes sparkled listening to her... She is goona enjoy with her amma after her school !!.

Y/n : okey then see you in the afternoon bye bye!!.

With a cheerful voice she shouted on her friends before hanging it up . Y/n looked at jae and smiled at here before going to her then settled herself beside by wrapping her hand over the little once shoulder.

Y/n : my pari is ready to go!!.

Jae gave her a lip tight, puppy eyes, pleading expression in return ... Which caused y/n to give her back a innocent confused look.

Y/n : do you wanna ask something pari!.

Jae : (I wanna go with you after school amma!). I need to go school for sure amma!.

Y/n : aww my pari.... You have to go, today is your sports test.. And you have to participate as you promised me isn't!.

Jae : (I don't wanna be part of it... I'll be feeling i- don't know ,but for my mom i can try.) ne...

Y/n : good gurll... let's go now.

Y/n went to take her purse in the mean jae looked at her amma with the eyes full of tears.. But she didn't let them out Of course she is turning to be a strong girl who is trying to hide her sadness and wanted to figure back. She buckled up her shoe before heading down..

___________****__________

Yami : GO YAMMI, YARRI CHUKNACHUR KARDO PURE GROUND KO...(break the ground like your dad do to be---)

Y/n : di !!!!

Yami : look at my rasgullas Y/n....pakka they will break the records of the school.

Y/n : ha di i know they wil.....l -umm if you shout like that then it will be hard to concentrate on there -.

Yami : don't worry Y/n they will definitely win if I encourage them like this.

(Aunty in teen's) : we know that miss.yami... We have been watching this drama from a very long age...

Yami : agayi No.1 bakwas wali cheez. (Here we go No.1 brainless thing)

Yami changed her expression into annoying one and changed it immediately as a fake smile turning towards her bestie... Uff.

Yami : oh yeah Mrs. Bok. I forgot you where buddi jo muzhe meri bachpan se dekthi ayi.

Y/n choked on her chocolate while Mrs. Bok looked at her with all puzzled.... On the other hand jungkook came with snacks and drinks and he have alredy had finished half chips.

Jungkook : Nonna ~~~ i brought your fav this that and that too... Look this is - oh hello Mrs. Bakwaz.

He bowed 357483993000° Continuously by moving toward y/n who was again choking you hear him saying bakwaz... He offered a drink to Y/n showing those innocent giant eyes.

Yami was trying hard to protect her chote(jk) form aLL eveil eyes in front of her. Bok tried hard to get glimpse of little boys heavenly looks after a long time but it was all in veins when yami Cleared her throat and gained her whole attention.