Where is it Gone?

I was walking down the street when I found a very beautiful pendant. I took it home and wore it to school the next day, all of my friends liked it so I said that I bought it by saving up my money. I felt like a queen just then. That afternoon when I went home to my room I saw my laptop wasn't there. I told my parents and they blamed me for losing it. I thought I did so I just accepted it. The next day around the same time I realised that my phone wasn't in my house so I told my parents again. They as usual shouted at me...I just listened to them because I thought I was the one who lost it. The day after that was a Saturday when I stayed home. After I came back from my shower I saw that my whole room had nothing in it. I was shocked and ran downstairs with the towel wrapped around me and that's all I wore. I told my mum what had happened and she gave me one of her clothes to wear. After that my mum told me to go back up and check if I wasn't just imagining it so I did. There was still nothing in my room so I ran back down and searched for my mum but she wasn't there. I opened her room and what I saw shocked the f**k out of me. My mum and dad lay on the floor, they're necks bleeding and they're eyes not blinking. They were dead! On the wall was written in their blood, "you took my pendant so I took your parents, but that's not enough for me. I will come back for you..."