The man on 8th floor

I see a man always looking at me from my bedroom window out looking the other building and I live on the 8th floor. I have no idea if it's real or if I'm just imagining it. But whatever it is...it keeps getting closer and closer to my window each time. Nowadays I just don't turn to face that side but it's still creepy. I told my mum but she thinks I'm lying to get my sisters room since its bigger. One night when I saw the man was sticking his face on the glass with an extremely creepy smile...I freaked out and ran into my sisters room. She scolded me for waking her up and I didn't go back to my room until the next morning. I asked my mum if I could even sleep in the living but she said no. I got mad and tried to have as much sleepovers as I can. After a sleep over at my buddy's house I invited her over to my house and she came. Since I've a double bed she slept with me on the same bed. I told her all about the man and she became frightened too. We slowly turned out heads to the window but the man wasn't there. My friend thought I was lying to get her scared and she got mad at me as well. We turned our heads back and what we saw freaked the life out of us. The man was standing in my room holding a knife with a little blood on it.The last thing I saw in this world was our blood.