The book for girls

A man was walking down a very busy road when something caught his attention. On the side of the road lay a thick book which had a brown cover and many pages. The man took the book and looked around to see if its owner was somewhere. After a few minutes he took the book home and kept it in his book shelf. As winter came the man had nothing to do in the afternoons as he came back from work at 4pm. On Sundays the man stayed at home and watched a movie or something. On one Sunday the man took out the book he had found and decided to read it. As he opened the first page....there was a note. Anyone who reads this book has to be a female. The man thought the book had things of female's personal things such as...puberty and more. The man became very excited and ignored the note. He read the first page and he became very nervous. On the second page he became terrified so he closed the book and decided to read another day. The next week Sunday he called his friend and they read it together. They finished the whole book and looked at each other and laughed. "It had nothing personal about a female!" The friend said. "Yeah, I wish at least there was something that we could enjoy!" The man replied. The man's friend left the house at about 11pm. The next day he turned his tv on and watched the news. On the news, they were talking about a man who was brutally murdered. He became very sad and thought that he shouldn't have let his friend go alone. That night at about 11:59 the man heard funny noises. He became very sad and he tried to run out of the house but the main door was locked on the outside. He started to panic and the last thing he saw was his own blood. The next morning the police came and investigated. They did the postmortem of the body and declared that it was a murder. The man was also killed brutally.