April

April was a nice girl and if anyone did something nice to her she would do something nice to them. At the same time if someone did something bad to her, she would do something bad to them. One early April morning...April was walking to her school earlier than usual as she had a big dance performance and a test so she wanted to practise dancing at school. Her street wasn't very busy at 6;30 am in the morning and she felt scared. So she kept walking and suddenly a hand grabbed her from the back. April stood still as a rock for a moment and then she slowly turned back to see who it was. All of a sudden a knife cut her throat and poor April died on the spot. Police took a few months to find who the killer was but they did manage to find the killer. It was Sophie, april's enemy at school. April always got the highest marks in class and also won every dance competition. So Sophie got jealous and angry and the only way for her not to participate in both of the competitions were to kill her and so she did. Sophie didn't mind killing April but she was scared to go to jail. When the cops came to her house...she tried to escape but failed to. The police soon brought her to a youth correction centre. After 3 years, she came out on May 23. The next year on April on the exact same day when April was murdered, Sophie too got killed. Some people say it was April's spirit and some say it was just a coincidence but no one knows for sure how Sophie died.