凯亚┆𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Not Requested :: 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩

Character: Kaeya

"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯"

 »»————-➴————-««

You knew that he liked her. It was obvious, but why did it hurt so much? You've been friends with him since childhood, so what did she have that you didn't? Beauty? Maturity? You've always been with him even when he reached rock bottom. So why? Why did he love her more? 

You watched as Kaeya talked to her, he looks so... happy. This is the first time you've ever seen him like this, laughing his heart away while drinking some wine Diluc served. "How have you been Rosaria?" Kaeya asks, "I've been doing fine Kaeya." She says blankly. Your eyes drifted to their table once again, oh what you would do to replace Rosaria in this situation. 

Kaeya has always been kind to you, he would help you train, cook, and even invites you over to watch the sunset on Starnatch Cliff. You've always admired him, you always tried to impersonate him, even as a kid you would set up competitions which Kaeya won most of the time. Around age 15 is when you realized how much you liked him. You would go out of your way to be with him, sometimes even canceling your plans to be with him. You would buy him presents and cook him his favorite food but, he likes her. What did you do wrong?

Rosaria is very special to you too, she has helped you a lot even with her cold personality. You could never ruin her relationship with Kaeya, not that you have the chance to anyways.

Pale magenta eyes drift to where (F/N) sat. "(F/N)?" Rosaria calls out, "What are you doing here dear?" She questions. "Ah- sorry, was I staring?" (F/N) asks. You were starting to sweat, shit they caught me staring. "Oh? I never knew you liked wine (F/N), last time we came here you refused to drink any." Kaeya snarked. You laughed nervously, "It's not like that, I just had stuff to do after that evening" (F/N) stated. "I see" Rosaria said, "Alright, I need to leave now Kaeya, Barbara is probably going to call on me soon" Rosaria said vacantly, "Okay, see you later Rosaria" Kaeya happily said. 

Now you and Kaeya were alone, you tried to avoid eye contact, looking anywhere else but his eyes. "Hey (F/N), you've been acting weird lately, is something wrong?" Kaeya says worried, "It's nothing Kaeya, I've just been tired with these commissions lately that's all." (F/N) stated rather nervously, "Hmm, alright then." Kaeya sighed, "If there's something wrong I'll be here for you, remember what I said when we were younger?" Kaeya asked. Oh that's right, Kaeya always told you this when you were still young, "We're best friends! We will never keep secrets from each other alright?" Young Kaeya exclaims, young (F/N) smiles happily, "It's a promise!"

You sigh happily, you could never ruin their relationship, even though you love Kaeya with all your heart. His heart belongs to someone else, and you will never change that.

                                                                           authors notes

haha I hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry if it's not the best, I tried my hardest!