达达利亚┆𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

Requested :: 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

Requested :: 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

Character: Tartaglia

"I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love"

»»————-➴————-««

Coming home to a house that's filled with darkness is what you're used to. You quietly place your equipment on the dinner table and quickly walk up the stairs that leads you to the bedroom. You stepped through the room and plopped onto the bed, immediately sleeping.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sun shined through your curtains, you groaned and tried to turn away from the bright light but felt an arm wrapped around you. You turn around and see Childe sleeping peacefully while his head is on top of yours. You're face starts heating up and you try to get out of his arms but his hold was tight.

Now you were just laying there helplessly, you tried to move his arm again and carefully grabbed it. You placed his arm on the bed and sat up while sighing in relief. Before you could even stand up, you felt arms wrap around you and hot breath tickled your neck. "(F/N) where are you going? You didn't even bother waking up your cute boyfriend?" He pouted. 

You laughed nervously and glanced away in embarrassment, your face heating up again, "Don't be embarrassed baby~, just come back to bed with me, please? He begged, "Sorry Childe, but I have to go make breakfast for us." He pouted and the grip around you tightened. You sigh and tell him that you can cuddle for a little while longer, you swear that you see sparkles around his face.

He pulls you down onto the bed and buries your head into his chest. The scent of cologne filled your nostrils and immediately calmed you down, the warmth surrounding you made you fall into a calm sleep.

.

.

.

.

You wake up again to an empty bed, hearing sizzling from the kitchen. You get up from the bed and start walking down the stairs, you see Childe cooking some eggs and bacon. "Good morning baby, I made breakfast for you." He said while putting the food on the plate, "But Childe, I was going to make the breakfast, you're always doing all the work so I wanted to make you breakfast for once." You complained, "Haha don't worry жизнь моя, I love doing these things for you!" He exclaims while putting the plates on the dining table. You walk over and sit on one of the chairs.

You pick up the silverware and start eating the food, it tasted amazing, you always admired his cooking. "Do you like it?" He asks, "I love it Childe! It tastes so good!" You said while devouring the rest of it, you felt satisfied and looked forward to see Childe staring at you. Eh? Why is he staring at me like that?  He grabs your face and gets close, his lips only a couple inches away from yours. He then wipes his thumb beside your mouth, "Sorry I saw some left over food on the side of your mouth." He leans back into his chair and smiles at you, you can see the mischievous intent behind it. Now you're feeling embarrassed... again, "What? Did you expect a kiss from me? Wow, I didn't know you were that desperate." He chuckles.

You turn your head away from him, fiddling with your shirt to distract you from that moment, "You know, you just have to ask for one (F/N). Or, are you too nervous to ask?" he snarks, "Shut up Childe." you mutter, "Haha I was just teasing you (F/N), come here." 

He stands up and makes you look at him, his blue eyes locking onto yours. He presses his lips against yours, the feeling made you melt, you close your eyes and succumb to the kiss. You pull away for a breath but then he goes right back in, this lasted for 10 seconds before you both pull away, panting a little. He comes close to your ears and whispers "You're so beautiful, embarrassed in front of me." His voice sending shivers down your body.

The orange haired man laughed, "I'll be going now (F/N), enjoy your day!" He stands up leaving you there all flustered. "Let's do this again tonight, alright?" He says teasingly, "Okay, bye I guess.." You mutter. Once he closes the door you quickly get a pillow from the couch and screamed onto it "That stupid Childe!"

Authors notes

Ah yes I made another chapter :) I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!