散兵┆𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲

Not Requested :: Dark

Character: Scaramouche

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚

"どこに行くの?"

 »»————-➴————-««

No. No. No. No. I can't lose them. I can't lose them again."(F/N)!! Where are you?!" Scaramouche yells, "Come on (F/N) don't run away, you know you can't escape from me." he says sinisterly, "Don't make me find you myself."

(F/N) was hiding, scared out of their mind. Why is he doing this, where did it all go wrong?

They were in the woods, Scaramouche trying to find (F/N), while (F/N) is trying to get away from him, "You're making this hard for me dear, just come out so we can go back home." home? That horrid place? There's no way I'm going back there, especially with him around! 

I quietly start running deeper into the woods. Where the hell is Mondstadt again? I need to get there quickly before he finds me.

"(F/N)~ please come back to your dear Scaramouche! I promise I won't hurt you that much!" he continues while slowly starting to run. Shit shit shit shit. I quickly hide behind a tree, covering my mouth so he can't hear me panting. 

I hear the footsteps slowly fading. Thank god, let me get out of this place while he's gone for now.

All of the sudden, I feel someone hugging me from behind. "I found you, my dear, ~" he buries his head on the crook of my neck. "Why did you run away from me darling?" he murmurs, "You know I hate it when I take you to the basement, but you always leave me with no choice." no choice my ass, you could've always let me go. He then opens my mouth forcefully, "Open wide." I could feel this watery substance going down my throat. My head was turning hazy and my eyes were blurry.

"Sleep tight, darling." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes slowly split open. I'm in a room, a very fancy room. I was laying down on this bed, I tried moving my arms but... they're shackled?! The chains were rusty too, I look around trying to find some way of getting out of these chains. The door suddenly opens and I flinch. "Good morning darling, you like your new home? It's cozy right? 

"Scaramouche, what the hell do you want?" I sneered, "Oh, don't be so aggressive dear, I bought this house just for you! Do you not like it? He questions. I narrowed my eyes and didn't answer. The room was quite nice actually, other than Scaramouche being in here staring at me. The balladeer starts walking towards the bed and I quickly scooch away from him. He comes close to my face, "Hey, don't you ever run away again alright? We wouldn't want you to be punished right?" 

My breath quickens and the fear in my eyes is evident. "W-what the hell do you want from me?" I fearfully mutter, "That's simple. I want your love, that's all I want. Stick by my side till the rest of my life, stay with me forever. Stay." he says threateningly. Why, why does he want me to say? No, No, No. I don't want to stay. "But.. I don't want to.." I mutter, he giggles, "Don't worry, you won't be escaping from me anytime soon. You'll never escape from me." His eyes are intense, filled with such insanity that it makes me feel so tiny. 

He kisses my head, "Don't worry, I promise I'll take good care of you." I can feel myself shaking, I'm scared, I'm scared of what he'll do to me. But, why do I feel so comforted? I shouldn't be feeling like this. He pulls me into a hug and starts patting me head, "Don't cry dear, after all I'm here." He pulled my chin up to him and pulled me into a kiss, feeling his lips on mine is giving me a sour feeling inside my stomach, but I don't pull away. 

He pulls away, "Are you feeling better now?" He asks, "Hah, of course I don't you fucking psychopath, you chased me through the woods and drugged me so that I would fall asleep!" I yell, "Well, you ran away so I had no choice but to use it."  He said, "Hey, don't get bold now. After all, you're in my house. I have eyes everywhere, I will know if you try to escape." He ominously said. I shivered, there's people watching me?!

The balladeer snickers, "Stay (F/N), if you even try to escape again I'll cut one of your fingers off." My eyes widen, what the hell is wrong with this guy? He starts walking out of the bedroom and closes the door. Now I'm sitting here, all alone. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this? His words echo through my brain, "Stick by my side till the rest of my life, stay with me forever.-

Stay.

Authors note

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to finish! I was losing the motivation to even finish it but I got this sudden urge to finish it lol. Anyways thank you for reading this chapter bye bye :D