Shinsou x Denki (Sub Denki)

TW SPANKING (i guess)

dom: Shinsou

Sub: Denki

Requested by:

My friend, Melody

Pika Pika's POV (Denki)

I ran out of my room, butt naked, running away from Shinsou, my daddy.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" I scream, running behind the couch, and hiding. I giggle and Shinsou growls, and starts shouting.

"DENKI KAMINARI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hate when he shouts, but I was making my point. I electrocuted a lamp, and Shinsou starts yelling out, cursing. I laugh to myself, and run out of my hiding spot, hugging daddy's leg, nomming on it.

"DON'T THINK YOUR GETTING OUT OF THIS LITTLE BOY." I whimper, and he picks me up, carrying me to his room. I'm never allowed in his room!

"Strip."

"W-wha?" I get scared, and he sets me down, watching me closely.

"Don't make me do it for you. I'm being nice." I strip down, slowly, and whimper.

"Get over my knee right now, or it'll be worse." I lay myself butt up on his lap.

"Daddy pease! I'll be good! Pretty pease!" I start crying, and he sighs.

"You were very naughty today. You through your food at me, splashed water onto me during your bath, and now you ran away from me, when I was trying to change you, even when I told you to stop." I spanked me 5 times, and continued. "You were very naughty, and don't deserve that shark plushie you wanted." He spanks me 5 more times. "Which is a shame, since I wanted to get it for you." 5 more spanks.

"Daddyyy! Am sorry pease!" He continues.

"Why are you acting like this? Have you been hanging out with Sero and Mina? You know I don't approve of them. They make bad choices." 5 more spanks.

"Yeah, well Bakugou's daddy said dat-"

"That's Bakugou's daddy. I'm your daddy, not his. Different house, different rules". (A/N I HATE WHEN PARENTS SAY THAT UGH) I growl, and 10 more spanks are added. I sob slightly, and clentch my butt cheeks.

"You should hang out with Midoriya, or Iida, or Tsu and Ochaco. They're very kind." I frown, and he picks me up into his lap. "But babyboy, that doesn't mean I don't love you. You're my Pikababy." He held me close, and I sobbed into his chest.

"Wuv you daddy."

"Love you too buddy."