Todoroki x Iida (Sub Todoroki)

SPANKING!!

Dom: Iida

Sub: Todoroki

Requested by:

My girlfriend <3

Todoroki's POV

Right now I'm waiting for my daddy to come upstairs. I broke multiple rules... I cussed four times, I slapped him, I called him by his name, which I'm not allowed to, and told him I wish I never met him. He got mad, and told me to go upstairs and wait on his bed. So here I am, sitting on his bed, crying.

"Shoto Todoroki, you were a very naughy little boy today." Said daddy, walking in the room, a paddle in his hands.

"I-I'm sorry daddy..." I looked down.

"Oh trust me, you will be." I started sucking on my thumb, and he slapped my hand away from my mouth. "That's a very gross habit to learn." I nod, and look even further into my lap, finding my finger nails all the sudden very interesting.

"Repeat after me." He put me over his lap, and pulled down my pants. He spanked me with the paddle, and I screamed.

"I will not cuss." He told me.

"I-I will n-ot c-cuss." I cried. He spanked a few more times.

"I will not hurt daddy."

"W-Will not hur-t d-daddy." He spanked me five more times.

"I will only call daddy by sir, or daddy, and nothing else." spank spank spank spank.

"I- I- will o-o-only call daddy by s-sir or da-daddy and no-nothing e-else." SPANK SPANK.

"And always stay will daddy." He took off his belt and slapped it against my skin twice. Thank god only twice.

"OWWWWIE!" I cry out, starting to feel bruises come onto my butt.

"A-a-and al-wa-ys st-ay w-w-with d-d-daddy." (sorry for the stuttering)

"Good boy." He got up, leaving my butt facing the ceiling. He got some cream, and rubbed it on my butt.

At some point I had slipped out of little space.

Iida's POV

I do feel bad, but he was very rude, and naughty today. His ass was a bright red color, and I have a feeling it's gonna stay like that for a long time. I get up, and get some cream stuff so his ass wouldn't hurt. I rubbed it on him, and he moaned a bit, causing me to chuckle.

"Sorry daddy I was naughty, and deserved punishment. I was a very bad boy..." He looked down, and started crying again.

"Baby, it's okay. I agree you were naughty and deserved a punishment, but your an amazing little boy, okay? I couldn't of asked for anyone better. You took the punishment really well by the way! I was gonna put you in timeout, but since you were so good, we can cuddle!" He smiled at my praise, and even bigger when I said cuddles. I wasn't actually gonna put him in timout, I ust wanted to make him feel better about himself.

"Yessss!! Cuddles!!" He giggled, and got out of his clothes, and latched onto me. He prefered sleeping naked, so this wasn't new.

"Okay baby, get under the covers." He climbed under the comforter, and cuddled into my chest.

"Daddy's warm" He yawned, and fell asleep quickly.

"I love you baby boy..."