Todoroki x Deku (sub Deku)

dom: Todoroki

sub: Deku

requested by:

someone who wanted to remain anonymous

Todoroki's POV:

Deku was happily babbling to himself in is car seat. My chair was opposite to his, so I could see him from the front seat.

"Daddy! Wook! Wook! Duck!" I look in the window, and there was a few ducks in a pond.

"That's really cool buddy!" I go back to driving.

Deku had gotten a %100 on multiple tests, and had been really good the best week, so I decided to take him to Disney world in Orlando Florida.

There was multiple themed hotels, and he wanted to go to Animal kingdom, while I wanted to go to Grand Floridian. (forgive my spelling)

"Daddy are we dare yet? I'm twired and want snackies." Deku yawned, and blinked a bunch.

"Yes baby, we're almost there." I pulled into the semi-full parking lot, and got out of the car, walking over to Deku's door.

"Baby wake up. We're here!" I shook his arm, and his eyes fluttered open.

"I'm awake..." He yawned, and got out of little space. He said he just wanted to be out of little space for the reception.

"Okay, C'mon. Your laugage is over here." I guided him to the car trunk, and he took out his bags.

"Thanks daddy." He whispered. One of our rules was that he'd always call me daddy, even when out of little space.

"No problem Midoriya." I kiss his lips, and he blushes deeply.

"Let's go inside."

Once we were all checked in, and in our hotel room, I told him he could slip again. He stood there for a second, but he didn't do anything.

"I can't regress..." A tear falls down his cheek. littlespace helps him with coping with anxiety and bullying.

"Hey baby, want me to help you?" I pick him up, and carry him to our room. I make sure there's no cameras, because somtimes there is, and once I was sure there was none, I pulled a pink bag out of one of my suitcases.

On the bag, it said 'Baby' on it, in cursive letters. I took out a pacifier, onesie, his favorite stuffie, and his favorite blanket.

I popped the pacifier in his mouth, and then checked his diaper. It was still dry. I put him in his onesie, and handed him his stuffie.

"Want your blankie?" I said, holding it out to him.

"Mhm... blankie." I put it on him, and he snuggles up to me.

"I love you baby. Sweet dreams."

Ight this sucked.