Kirishima x Bakugou (Sub bakugou)

dom: Kirishima

Sub: Bakugou

requested by:

me

Bakubaby's POV

I'm waiting for daddy to get home, so I decide to go get some flowers for him from the garden. I walk outside in my pastel orange oneise, covered in a bomb pattern. I squat down in the grass and pick out a few tulips.

I walk inside, to see daddy (Kiri) looking worried.

"Daddy! You home!" I run over to him, and hug his him, only reaching his chest. "Flowers!" I hand him the flowers, and run over to the couch giggling.

"Thank you cutie!" We both smile, and he turns on pawpatrol for me to watch. "I missed you at work." I giggle again, and crawl onto his lap, snuggling up to his chest.

"You very cuddly today, hm?" I nod, and he puts the flowers on the coffee table. "Want to go upstairs? It's not as comfy down here." I nod, yawning. I was pretty tired of waiting and doing nothing for 8 hours.

"Want to cuddle, and kissies." I pout, looking up at him, and he pecks my lips. I blush, and cover my face as he carries me upstairs.

"Cuddles and kisses it is!" We walk into our bedroom, and he sets me in the bed. I pout when he lets go of me.

We cuddle close to eachother, spending the rest of the night like this.

Wow this was short! Sorry :(