005. EXCUSE ME~

CHAPTER FIVE:"EXCUSE ME~"

CHAPTER FIVE:
"EXCUSE ME~"

     AFTER THE HERO COURSE entrance exam, Y/N went back to the entrance of UA to wait for Henshin

     The others around her gave Y/N strange looks while she's playing with her three scorpion 1/56 knives on her right hand, effortlessly juggling them with only one hand.

     But then, Y/N halts when a shadow loomed over her. The girl looked up and saw a shadowy figure with bright yellow eyes. Its body also seemed like it was connected to something.

     "Oya?" Y/N tilted her head and innocently smiled at the figure. The figure seemed to blush at her actions.

     Did this shadow just blushed?

     "H-Hello!" The shadow spoke which surprised Y/N but she quickly brought back her smile. "Yes?" She asks and proceeds to juggle her knives on her hand, but not enough to reach the shadow.

     "Your blades are cool!" The shadow spoke again. With that, Y/N's eyes seemed to sparkle. She loves it when someone is seem to be interested with her knives or even with her stitches.

     "Really? You find it cool?! Thank you! I have many of these!" She then showed the inside of her button up longsleeved shirt.

     The shadow seemed to be more surprised at the sight of numerous knives on the inside of her clothe.

     "Wow--!"

     "Dark shadow!" Someone familiar's voice to the figure cut him off and ran towards him. And there Y/N saw a boy with a bird head running towards her and the shadow in front of her.

     "I am so sorry for dark shadow, he really likes to go somewhere without telling me or even having permission." The bird boy apologized.

     Y/N smiles at this, "no, it's okay. He was nice, he even said that my knives are cool!" She says in an energetic manner.