028. SHE'S WATCHING

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:SHE'S WATCHING

SHE'S WATCHING.

     MIDORIYA FALLS ON THE ground when he felt his body become numb as soon as the hero killer, Stain, licked the greenette's blood on his blade

     MIDORIYA FALLS ON THE ground when he felt his body become numb as soon as the hero killer, Stain, licked the greenette's blood on his blade. "Your power doesn't cut it." Stain stated as he walked in front of Midoriya's fallen figure on the ground.

     He continued, "you didn't surpass my movements. From the way I read your moves, you'd plan to slip my line of sight... And then bring me down with a surefire hit."

     The hero killer proceed to talk, his gaze narrowing at Iida and the por-hero, Native. "Folks who are all talk are a dime a dozen, but... With you, there is worth in keeping you alive..." He tells Midoriya who kept grunting everytime he fails to move his body. "As for these two, not so much."

     Stain then walked towards Iida and places his sword close to his face as an attempt to slash him. Midoriya's irises widened in horror, breathing heavily as he gets desperate to stand up and help his friend.

     But then, he notices the hero killer stopping when a huge burst of ice was sent towards his direction, causing the greenette to snap his gaze towards their newly arrived friends.

     "Midoriya, for something like this,, you should text more information." Todoroki stated. Beside him, Henshin stood with confidence, his each hands holding his batons. "Mhm, now we're late."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Y/N walks ahead beside Kaneki as they trail behind Shinohara. The girl is currently lost in her thoughts, causing her to lose focus on whatever their mentor was telling them as they stroll around the city for patrol. Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about what the man she had bumped onto earlier words mean.

     She tried shrugging it off and tried to focus, but the words kept ringing and repeating in her head like a broken record.

     Was it just a coincidence? Or is his words were really meant for her? If the she he was talking about the same person that Y/N is thinking about the same?