032. THE PRACTICAL EXAM

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:THE PRACTICAL EXAM

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
THE PRACTICAL EXAM.

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:THE PRACTICAL EXAM

     "WOW... I KNEW SHE was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich." Denki breathes in awe as him and his classmates stood in front of the Yaoyorozu's mansion gate.

     Jiro, once more, decided to click on the doorbell. The familiar voice of their classmate resonating the speaker, "everyone, I have been waiting for you! Please, come in."

     As if on cue, the gate automatically opened by itself to let them enter.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Ojiro and Mina sat beside each other while facing Denki and Sero, as well as Jiro who sat on Denki's left, a long table separating the group between them.

     "I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Ojiro admitted, a bullet of sweat sliding down on his cheek. "Me, too..." Sero said.

     The sound of glasses and plates lightly clashing with each other can be heard as Yaoyorozu suddenly enters the hall while pushing forward a cart with desserts, plates and cups of teas placed on top.

     She gave them a smile. "What is it?"

     Charmed by her, the group also gave her the same smile and responded in unison, "oh, nothing..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Y/N grunted to herself as a scowl settled itself on her face while having an intense stare-off Henshin who has the same expression on his face.

     Hizashi and Aizawa sweatdropped as they watched their adoptive children who sat on the ground while staring at each other as if they were to watch one another's move.

     "Are you gonna..." Hizashi spoke up. As if on cue, Henshin and Y/N both slammed ther hands on the book that sat between them.