017. WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?

     THE NEXT DAY, AIZAWA, along with Y/N and Henshin entered the classroom together and saw Iida doing his usual thing

     THE NEXT DAY, AIZAWA, along with Y/N and Henshin entered the classroom together and saw Iida doing his usual thing. "Everyone! Morning homeroom's about to begin. to your seats!" He commanded. The class sweatdropped and Sero says, "we're sitting. You're the only one up."

     Aizawa sighed and did a fake cough, gaining the attentions of his students, while Y/N and Hhenshin went to their seats. "Morning." The adult ravenette tiredly greeted.

     The class gasped at the sudden arrival of their teacher, Aizawa almost looked like a mummy with bandages on his head and his arms. "You're back already, Aizawa-sensei?!"

     Iida raised a hand. "Glad to see you doing well, sensei!" Uraraka deadpanned at her friend. "If you can call that 'doing well'..."

     But what about Y/N and Henshin, you ask? Earlier before going to school, Aizawa had to convince the girl to wear her bandages on her head as well and on her arms. But the girl insisted that she was fine and told her guardian that she'll wear bandages only around her ribs.

     So Aizawa had no choice but to let her.

     And since Henshin did not gain wounds on his arms like Y/N, he only had to wear bandages on his ribs as well, because of what the Nomu did to him.

     Back to Aizawa, he shook his head and said, "my wellfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." The whole class gasped, excluding Henshin who furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and Y/N who had an excited expression but a concerned one at the same time.

     "Our fight?"

     Midoriya stared at their teacher with wide eyes. "Don't tell me..." At the green head's back, is sitting Mineta who had a terrified expression. "More villains?!"

     Aizawa raised his head and looked at his students. "UA's sports festival is fast approaching!"

     Did he really need to make it sound so suspense?!