07 | At ease

i swear this isn't going to
turn into a Fushiguro fic. i already
have one and it's enough..

[ two weeks ago . . ]

"Are you sure this is safe..?"

"This roof will fucking collapse."

Y/N lets out a laugh, placing a hand on the terrified itadori's shoulder before lightly squeezing it as a way to calm the boy down.

"We can't let that happen. Your brothers would murded us." She reassures him, "Just enjoy the stars, Yuji!"

After a whole day of hanging out together, the group all agreed to spend their saturday night on Itadori's home, stargazing until the sun was up. Fortunately Megumi's father, Toji, had let them borrow a telescope for the night.

..Why does he have a telescop and where did he pull that out from? No idea.

They all took turns observing the stars, making jokes and taking pictures of the sky. It was a fun night for everyone but eventually, they all ran out of energy.

When it was time to lie down and watch the stars in silence, Y/N takes the spot in between Okkotsu and Fushiguro, sighing in relief as she finally gets to lay down under a blanket.

Seeing the girl now settling beside him, Fushiguro decides to strike a conversation about constellations, that Tsumiki had pointed out to him, to feed his boredom. He turns to look at Y/N, only to be greeted by a sight he'll never forget.

His heart races,

'She looks..'

Her eyes are shut and a small smile on her lips. The moon has done a great job highlighting all of her most prettiest features, taking the boy's breath away. There's no denying that Y/N's a pretty individual, but Fushiguro never expected her to be.. This beautiful under the moonlight.

His heart skips a beat. He couldn't take his eyes away from her face.

'Fuck.'

Suddenly, Y/N opens her eyes, E/C irises now staring back at Fushiguro who seems to notice he has been caught looking at her. Her nose scrunches cutely.

The girl cracks a smile,

"Why're you staring, huh?"

Fushiguro, with pink tinted cheeks, turns away almost immediately. He tried his best to calm down his rapidly beating heart but to no avail.