Cheating part 3

Third person (if your confused maylen is asia mom)

"mom!" a female voice spoke and everyone looked at who it was,

"marie?"amare question looking at his baby sister. amare hasn't seen his baby sister for a few years, since she became and entrepreneur and left to travel the states.

(surpise! marie is back since she only appeared maybe twice in the story, if you don't remember. marie is eraser head only daughter! asia mom and aizawa had her she is about 25, since asia and mia are in their 30's along with amare who is also in his 30's)

"auntie marie!" akito ran to his aunt hugging her along with katsumi who only seen here through video calls.

"akito you gotten so big since i last saw you" she squeezed him "omg katsumi, last time i saw you, you were a baby. Geez you are you're fathers twin" she hugged the ash blonde girl.

"it's been what 5/6 years? and you don't give you're mother a hug first?" maylen scolds pushing akito and katsumi.

"sorry mom, hi dad" she hugged the sleepy looking male, their black hair moving as they hugged. "how's asia? and katsuki? i heard about him after i got of the plane"

"we haven't gotten new updates yet" akito spoke to his aunt, and she dadly patted his head.

"Are you the family of Katsuki bakugo and Asia bakugo ?" A doctor asked

"Yes that's my son and daughter-in-law" mitsuki said

"Asia is my daughter" maylen says

"Ok so good news" the doctor said "both of them are fine and mr.bakugo is awake" she said and everyone smiled "mrs.bakugo is also fine and she should wake up soon"

"mom is ok" katsumi cries the runs towards dad room and akio run after her but stop at the door seeing him makes him feel so guilty, katuski had a cast on his arm and bandages around his face. "dad" katsumi hugged her father and he slightly groaned in pain from her on his side that was also bandaged.

"katsumi be careful!" akito gave an worried expression running and pulling his sister off slightly

"sorry" she looked down sadly, "i just missed you, it's been a week since you been in here" she muttered.

"i'm fine i promise" katsuki smiled at his only daughter.

"i'm fine brat" katsuki slapped her in the back of the head with his good arm. "now stop being all sappy and give me a hug" he pulled her into a hug and looked at his oldest. "Well smart ass? Give a hug"

"No" Katsumi pushed akio "I give him a hug first!"

"Daddy's girl" akio stuck his tongue out, glaring at her.

"Mama's boy" Katsumi followed her brother's action. Making Katsuki roll his eyes smacking both them with his good hand.

"Shut it, you little brats before I tie you both to a tree!" Katsuki scolded

"What was that old man!" Katsumi argued back. Katsuki felt taken back, this was his karma for calling his mother an old hag for all those years.

"Listen here you little-"

"Dad, I'm sorry" akio finally said, letting the guilt of his chest as tears formed in his deep blue eyes, his curly black hair with white streaks covering his face. "This was all my fault, if I would've never said anything and provoked you then you wouldn't be in the hospital in you're condition. I thought you died! I can't live without you! You're my father, I'm sorry I was acting like a spoiled brat. I didn't mean for this to happen, I just didn't know what you were doing and seeing mom.... m-made me lose it.. I heard the argument that night. At one point i knew you were lying but seeing mom spazz out pushed me over the edge"

Katsuki sat their and watched his son cry his eyes out spilling his heart out to him about how he felt.

"And I'm sorry Katsumi, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was upset. I love you. You're my baby sister, and I promise from now on I will protect you from all the bad and that's an oath!" Akio looked at his sister who's eyes were glossy, a single tear slipped from her red eyes.

"You idiot's got this sappy crying shit from you're mother" bakugo rolled his eyes pulling them both back into a hug.

"But all might told me you was sobbing when you got kidnapped" akio spoke "he said you looked like a baby"

"Yea uncle mic said you was sobbing when you lost to deku in the sports festival" Katsumi said

"I wasn't cry" Katsuki rolled his eyes "I was just angry and something got in my eye. And don't act like you wasn't crying when you lose to that loser son" he looked at katsumi

"Them damn Deku's" Katsuki and katsumi spoke and akio looked a bit concerned for the both of them. Not only did they look alike in looks they acted alike. It was like Katsuki made a smaller female version of himself.

"Where's you're brothers?" Katsuki looked around the room.

"They stayed at Auntie Mina house" akio answered and then there was a knock on the door. It was a doctor, he said that asia has finally woke up. Katsuki got out of the bed ignoring everyone protesting and just spraying out everywhere.

"MOM!!!!" Akio and katsumi ran in the room seeing their mom with her eyes open. Tears filled there eyes after their mom has been in a mini coma for a few months. They missed her sassy attitude and her scolding everyone or even sneaking them ice cream.
"We missed you" they both jumped on the bed hugging her, but the face asia had was not happy more of a confused look.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" She asked looking at the two kids who were smiling at her.

"What do you mean mom? It's me katsumi and akio!" Katsumi spoke and akio stopped smiling. Akio wasn't dumb he knew something wasn't right.

"Do you not remember us?" Akio asked looking his mom in the eyes.

"No. I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong room. I'm not you're mother" asia spoke in a nonchalant manor. And both kids eyes widen at those words. Their mother doesn't remember them! Katsumi felt tears form at thought of her mom not remember her or the mother-daughter days they would have since she was the only girl.

"Asia!" Katsuki walked in the room, and asia looked up at him and tilted her head a bit, still confused as to what was happening.

"What am I doing here? Bakugo why are you here? And why do you look so old? Who are these children? Where's mia and my father?!" Asia blurted out question

"What's going on?" Shota and maylen walked in the room.

"Mom and dad!" Asia called to them "mom who are these kids? They claim I'm there mother but I don't remember having kids. Also why is bakugo here? And why do you all look so old?" Asia questioned again looking at her parents who were in a state of shock.

"Quick go get the doctor!" Maylen shouted and akio acted fast running out the room, as she grabbed katsumi to stop her from crying. The doctor soon came in and they explained what happened.

"Asia, can you tell me what you last remember?" The doctor asked, and she looked at him for a minute.

"I remember me and asia going to U.A. We just met everyone." Asia spoke. Then her eyes went wide "what about dachi? Where is he!" She looked around the room and everyone sighed as Katsuki just stood there in complete shock. His first love, the mother of his children doesn't remember anything from when they were together.

"It seems asia you have lost you're memory" the doctor said and asia looked shocked she didn't know what happened everything was just fine! Why is everyone acting like this!

"Asia, you married bakugo, and you have children. This is akio you're oldest he is 11 and this is katsumi she 10, you have more but they aren't here" maylen spoke and katsumi and akio looked at their mother. She just stay their staring before tears fell down her face.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you" she cried "I want to remember if I have kids and my relationship with them." She sobbed. And her mother engulfed her in a hug as she cried.

//////////////

Sorry this took so long!! But I'm editing this story because it's idk?