caught

Start writing your story

i'm sorry i didn't write yesterday to make it up i am going to write 2 chapters today, so enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few days later

so i got scolded by my father because i had a boyfriend but my mom stepped for me and scolded my father.

im not on punishment the sports festival is coming up soon so i'm excited, because i know i,m going to win.

mia said she didn't wanna do it and i was upset because i wanted to show the world the aizawa sisters and show black magic but i understand, hitoshi is doing it tho and i've been trying  to train with him but he always puts me under his mind control and make me do random stuff for him and ofc i slap him in the back of the head, and also i've been getting closer to bakugo.

mia and sero was dating and she been sneaking him in and out the house because she don't wanna tell dad yet but my mom doesn't care, heck she invited bakugo into my room and since then they been in and out the house before my dad gets back from hero work, until he came back early one day and my mom wasn't their and sero was in the house, i told bakugo to go through my window  and i got away with it.

flashback 2 days ago

Aizawas POV

i left work early because i was tired and i honestly just wanted to cuddle with my wife, but when i opened the front door i heard voices the boys told me they was taking marie to the aquarium so only the twins should be here and why do i hear guy voices. I went into full dad mode and went upstairs.

"asia what are you doing" i asked while i walked into her room it was nobody in their and she was laying on her bed watching a movie

"h-hey dad what umm - what are you doing here" she sounded like she was hiding something

"i live here, where is your sister?"

"in her room sleeping i think" she said scratching the back of her neck so i decided to go check

i heard giggling and kissing sounds 'i hope she is just watching a movie' i thought to my self then i heard her bed she is moving.

i heard a boys voice so i bussed open the door making a loud noise, and asia come running in the room, i find my daughter on top of a boy with his hands on her ass and they both looked at me, that boy was hanta sero,

'' DAD, um what are you doing home so early" she said as she got off of him

"i wanted to see my wife but she isn't home and then i heard a guys voice assumed it was asia and not you"

"HEY WHY WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS ME- oh um have fun sis" she was saying till i activated my quirk and my eyes turned red and my hair stood up

ASIA'S POV