Rock, Paper, Scissors - Chapter 05

A/N : Naked - Sabrina Claudio
Underrated beyond belief, listen to it. The lyrics are deeper than they seem.

***

Wat let out a groan and positioned his painfully erect member at the entrance of Tine's pink rimmed hole.

He snapped his hips, going balls deep into Tine.

He stopped to breathe, panting. Tine was unbelievably tight. And the heat. It seared all the way up his spine.

"Fuck me like you mean it" Tine said and tugged at Wat's earlobe with his teeth.

"Can I... Please, Master... Could I kiss your body?" asked Wat, desperate to worship the skin that burned hot against his own.

Tine pressed Wat's face to his chest as his answer. Wat gratefully ran his tongue between the mounds of his pecs and kissed Tine's throat and collar bones, sucking at them.

He almost cried when Tine moaned, the sound resonating within him. His cock twitched inside Tine.

Wat spread his palms on the table behind Tine for support and pulled back all the way till only the tip of his cock was inside Tine, with Tine's rim clenched around it.

He thrust back inside, hard, all the way to the hilt and he knew he had hit Tine's spot from the way Tine threw his head back and gasped.

Wat pistoned in and out of Tine, slow, teasing drags out, hard, deep thrusts in that hit Tine every time.

Wat suffered from being constantly on the brink of an orgasm that just wouldn't come. His cock physically ached from the erection that wouldn't go down, the cock ring making it bigger.

Tine clenched impatiently around Wat's length and dug his nails into Wat's back.

"I need more. Faster and harder" he hissed, his chest heaving and breath coming quick.

Wat buried his face on Tine's chest, biting and licking and sucking his perky nipples turn by turn, his hips drilling into Tine's.

He let out a shout as Tine's finger pressed a button on the remote and Wat felt his cock vibrate inside Tine, and the bullet jumping inside him, stimulating his over-sensitive spot within.

"Oh fuck, yes, baby, that's it" moaned Tine, his eyes closed, lips swollen from biting on them, cheeks flushed red.

Wat couldn't think anything. His body was so over stimulated, so over aroused, so over sensitive. He surrendered to his most primal instincts and fucked Tine like his life depended on it.

Sweat streamed down both their writhing, busy bodies, fingers slipping along slicked skin, joined at the hips. A wet slapping sound, needy grunts and panting breaths were the only sounds in the room.

"Yes, baby, keep going" gasped Tine. Wat bent his elbows and pulled their bodies together.

Tine's massive cock was squeezed and stroked between their hard abs as Wat sped up.

Tine came with a long, low groan, his fingers digging into Wat's sides, his toes curling. He dropped his wet, sweaty forehead on Wat's shoulder riding out his orgasm, his seed spreading between their enjoined bodies.

Wat still couldn't come because of the cock ring, his whole body quivering from the strain of being denied.

Tine clenching around him made Wat cry out in desperate want.

"Master, please, I want to come" he begged.

He earned a slap on his ass, that sent him deeper into Tine and made him throb even more.