Misunderstanding

RASHAWD POV

Desiree Finally Came Back With My Car Around 11:30 In The Night . I Was In The Living Room Watching "Baby Boy" When She Walked In And Didn't Say A Word To Me.

" Desiree Come Here " I Said

She Ignored Me And Proceeded To Climb Up The Stairs . "Desiree Come Here , Please"

She Rolled Her Eyes And Walked Over To Me .

" Look I Ain't Mean For What Happened Earlier To Go Down, I Just Ain't Get Around To Telling You That I Got A Lah' Crazy Bitch Tellin Errybody That We Got A Baby. We Did DNA Tests And She Still Tryna Pin The Lah' Baby On Me ." I Explained .

She Stared At Me For A Couple Of Seconds Like She Was Tryna Read Me Or Sumn. Then She Said " I Believe You But You Shoulda Told Me From The Jump So I Ain't Act Out Fa' No Reason.Just Know When I See Shawty Ima Beat Ha' Ass ."

" You Ain't Beating Nobody Ass, But I Feel You, Im Sorry Mama "

She Nodded And Walked Up The Stairs . "I'm Going To Shower"

" Ouuuu I'm Coming Too " I Said As I Walked Up Behind Her On The Stairs,Pinched Her Ass And Ran Up The Stairs Before She Could Hit Me.

___________
(The Next Day)

I Decided To Take Marie Out To Dinner Tonight Since I Been Busy With Work And I Feel Like I Owe Her Cause Ah' What Went Down Yesterday.

I Had To Wake Up Early To Go To The Trap But I Knew Desiree Was Jus Getting Up So I Shot Her A Text.

{12:45pm} Baby💍💦😘- Guh Mawnin Baby. Had 2 Leave Fa Work Ima Be Home By 8 We Goin Out Ta Dinner Make Sure Yu Dressed Ugly 😘

I Put Down My Phone And Got Back To Counting My Guap When Jason Opened My Door .

" Yeo What's Cracking Bro? " He Said As He Gave Me Some Dap .

" Shit,Grindin' " I Replied

" Yeo So Word On The Streets Is That There's A New Kid Onna' Block Tryna' Take Ya' Spot "

"Awww Shit , Hea' We Go "

END POV

DESIREE POV

" KAYLA !!! " I Yelled Into My Phone As I Combed Through The Clothes In My Closet. I Couldn't Find Nothing To Wear And It Was Already 6:30 . Not To Mention That I Need A Hour To Get Ready.

" Yes Mamas ? "

" I Need Your Help , I Can't Find Nothing To Wea-"

"I'm On My Way " She Said And Hung Up.

Kayla Reached The House In About 20 Minutes And Now We Were Picking Out My Outfit.

" You Know What You Go Shower And Do Ya Hair Cause Its Already Seven And You Take Hella Long To Dress "

" You Right Lemme' Go "

I Went Into The Bathroom That RJ And I Shared. I Turned On The Water And Stepped In The Shower. I Lathered Myself With The Apple Scented Body Wash RJ Loved.

I Finally Got Out The Shower , Lotioned, Put On My Matching Bra And Panty Set And Started To Flat Iron My Hair. I Finished About 15 Minutes Later . Then I Took A Mirror Selfie And Sent It To RJ .

I Walked Out The Bathroom And Kayla Said " Finally Bitch!! I Thought You Was Never Gone' Come Out!"

I Giggled As Kayla Revealed My Outfit (On The Side) .

" Yasssss Bitch !! This Is Cute ! " I Said As I Took Her Hands And Started Jumping Around .

She Giggled And Said " Go Get Ready Child ! "

I Put On My Clothes Just In Time Cause' RJ Called Just As Soon As I Put On My Shoes. RJ Called . I Tapped The Green Button To Answer.

" Yes Baby ? "

" Come Downstairs I'm Outside And How You Jus Sent Me That Picture Got Me Hard And Shit . "

I Giggled " Sorry Baby, Im Coming Now ."

" Ok " He Said And Hung Up

I Grabbed My Clutch As Kayla And I Left The House . We Hugged Each Other And Went Our Separate Ways.

" Hey Baby " RJ Said As We Kissed .

"Baby Where We Going?" I Asked

"Dont Worry Just Enjoy The Ride" He Said As I Sat Back In My Seat .

This Should Be Interesting.

END POV