Living With A Kingpin

DESIREE.

"BITCH STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!! I'M YOUR MOTHER!!YOU NOT MINE!!! YOU A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS!!! YOU KNOW WHAT... GET THE FUCK OUT. "

"But-bu-but momma-"

"BUT MOMMA NOTHING GET THE FUCK OUT!!!I DON'T CARE WHERE THE FUCK YOU GO JUST GET YO SHIT AND LEAVE "

I ran to my room with tears in my eyes.I try to get my momma back on the right path and she kicks me out . Mane fuck it. Fuck her. Fuck everything I know y'all probably like why she sayin fuck her mom but its whatever I ain't tell her to open her damn legs, not use protection, and get knocked up. Shit I'm tired of caring so much for other people and they could care less about me.

I grabbed my black duffel bag and stuffed all my belongings in it. I sighed and took another look around my room. I shook my head grabbed the duffel bag and walked out the room. "HURRY THE FUCK UP!!"My "momma" yelled.I walked to the front door where she was standing and walked out the door. I turned to speak to her but she slammed the door in my face. I shook my head and held back the tears that were daring to fall.I ran down the steps and through the door. I took a seat on the stoop outside my apartment building. I put my head in my hands thinking for a good 30 minutes.

Then I heard someones car horn honk.And someone call my name.I ignored it. Then I heard someone close their car door. I looked up to see R.J. He started walking to me and said "You deaf now ma?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes."No". "Whats good with you though? Fuck you sitting out here for? "

"My mom kicked me out" I said.

"Fa what ma?" he asked.

"Caring about her health." I said.

"Bullshit" he said.

"Yea"

"So where you gonna stay now ma?"

"I don't know" he said.

He took my duffel bag and put it in the back of his Range Rover. I looked at him confused.

"Why you still sittin there ma? Come on you coming with me."

I got off the stoop and walked to his Range Rover.He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he went around to the other side opened his door and got in. He stuck the key in the ignition and drove off.

20 minutes later...

We pulled up to a huge house with a huge gate. "You live here?!" I gasped. "Yea ma" he chuckled. He typed in the code to get in. The gates opened and we drove in to the driveway. His house was a creamish color with a red-orange roof and red orange on other places. It was huge. I never would've thought I would ever live in a house like this. He parked the car and got my duffel bag from the back and came and opened my door for me and I got out."Thank you-thank you so much for everything R.J." " You're so welcome ma." I smiled. We walked to the front door he unlocked the door and I walked in. I was in total awe. His house is even bigger on the inside than on the outside. I looked around. He had orange-brownish walls and furniture that went well with the walls.

"This is amazing " I said.

He chuckled. "Thanks I know"

He led me upstairs to a light green room with tears king sized bed and a bulit in bathroom and a walk in closet. It also had a big flat screen TV.

"This is mine?" I asked

"Ours" he said.

I smiled. He put my duffel bag in the closet and kissed my cheek. "Ima be back later ma. I got a meeting ." I nodded. "Get comfortable" he said. "I will ,trust me I will" he chuckled and walked out the room.

First thing I did was go to the kitchen a nigga was hungry. I made a sandwhich and looked around a little.Eventually I got tired and took a shower. I changed into pjs and got in our bed. I never thought I would be laying in R.J. the drug kingpin of Miami's bed and calling it our bed.I chucked and turned on the TV to find something to watch. Its 10:30 p.m. I hope R.J. is okay. I think I'm catching feelings for him.

End POV

_____________________

Sorry its so short! Lol my mom buggin about my room -.-