Good Times .

RASHAWD .

" Rashawd ? "

Who The Fuck Is That Calling Me ? I Looked To My Left Looking Out My Car Window . It Was My Nigga Akeem. Boii Thats Been My Nigga Since Knee High .

" Oh Shit Akeem !  Pull Over Nigga ! " I Yelled ,  And We Both Pulled Over To The Side Of The Highway . I Got Out My Car And Akeem Got Out His . We Did Our Man Hug And Shit .

" Nigga Why You Ain't Tell Me You Was In Town ? " I Asked .

" Nigga I Ain't - "

" Nigga I Know You Not Gone Have Me Here And Not Introduce Me To Your Mans . "  Desiree Said Getting Out Of The Car And Slamming The Door .

" That's You ? " Akeem Asked .

" Yeah , My Fault Bae This My Nigga Akeem . Akeem This My Girl Desiree ." I Said .

" You Got A Big Ass Head Desiree . " 

" I Gotta Big Head But At Least I Ain't

Ugly . "

Somebody Called And He Said He Had To Go . He Said He Gone Hit My Line Too Talk About Business . After That We Both Was Out .

While We Was Riding Home It Was Wild Quiet . Not Like We Was Mad At Eachother But Like A Peaceful Quiet .

" Bae Is My Head Really Big ? " Desiree Said Breaking The Silence .

Damn . " Um You Want The Full Truth Or The Half Truth ? " I Asked .

" Full . "

" Well You See Your Head Is Kinda Big But I Mean Like Its Kinda , Sorta Big . " I Said Causing Her To Roll Her Eyes .

" Whatever " She Said .

About 15 Minutes Later We Were At Home . Desiree Went Straight To The Shower And I Was Laying Down On Our Bed .

I Went Downstairs To Get A Poptart . I Don't Like No Other Poptart But The Brown Sugar One . I Went In The Cabinet And Got Out A Poptart . I Popped It In The Microwave And Set It To A Minute . I Went Upstairs To Get My Phone And When I Came Back My Shit Was Burning !

" The Fuck ! " I Yelled . I Pushed The Button To Open The Microwave . And The Wrapping On The PopTart Was Burnt Up . I Opened It Up And The PopTart Was Fine . I Thought About Eating It But I Was Like No I Might Turn Into PopTart Man Or Some Next Shit Cause You Know SpiderMan Turned Into SpiderMan Cause A Spider Bit Him .

End POV .

                        DESIREE .

I Got Out The Shower And I Smelled Something Burning . What The Fuck ? I Quickly Pulled On My Booty Shorts And A T-Shirt And Ran DownStairs .

" What The Fuck Is Burning ? " I Asked Slightly Yelling .

" Oh I Ain't Take Off The Wrapper Off The PopTart And I Put It In The Microwave . " Rashawd Said .

I Shook My Head . Only His Dumb Ass Would Do Somthing Like That .

" Who You Shaking Your Head At Lil ' Guh You Will Get Fucked Up By A OG In 2.5 Seconds Boo Boo . " He Said In Between Claps .

I Pretended To Look Around . " Where The OG At ? " I Asked .

He Put His Hand To His Chest And Acted Like He Was Hurt . " You Poppin Allat Good Shit Huh ? "  He Picked Me Up And Put Me Over His Shoulder .

" Put Me Down Rashwad ! " I Yelled .

" Nope , You Gotta Say I'm Sorry Daddy . "

" But You Not Da- "  He Slapped My Ass Hella Hard .

" Rashawd ! " He Slapped My Ass Again .

" Stoopp ! " He Slapped It Again .

" Ok , Ok I'm Sorry Daddy . "  I Said  And He Put Me Down . I Started Walking Up The Stairs  And He Was Behind Me . He Slapped My Ass Again ... And Again . I Put My Hands Over My Ass . " Leave Me Aloonnee ! " I Said Running And Laughing To Our Bedroom .

I Got On The Bed And Got Under The Covers . He Dragged Them Off Me . He Yawned And Said " Baby Open Your Legs . " I Looked At Him And Slowly Opened Them . He Layed On My Chest And The Lower Half Of His Body Was In Betweeny My Legs . Soon We Both Were Knocked Out  .

I Woke Up To Talking And Laughing Downstairs . I Got Up And Brushed My Teeth And Did My Hygeine Things . I Put On Tights And One Of Rashawds T-Shirts And Went Downstairs .

When I Went Downstairs I Seen Rashawd , Akeem , And A Girl .

" Good Morning Baby " Rashawd Said .

" Good Morning Everybody " I Said .

They Said Good Morning Back .

"Baby This Is Akeem Girl Kayla . Kayla This Is My Girl Desiree . "

I Gave Her A Genuine Smile And Said Hello . She Gave What Seemed To Be A Genuine Smile And Said Hello As Well . 

" Y'all Look Hungry As Hell . " I said .

" We Are . " They Replied . I looked At Rashawd . " How You Have People Over And Not Feed Them . "

" Cause I Was Waiting On You I Can't Cook For Shit . "

" Whatever " I Said And Walked Into The Kitchen . Kayla Got Up And Walked In The Kitchen . " Girl Let Me Help You I'm Hungry As Shit . "

I Laughed . " Girl Me Too ." I Went In The Kitchen And Got Out The Bacon , Eggs , And Pancake Mix .

20 Minutes Later .

Kayla Can Put It Down In The Kitchen Boy . Ole Girl Can Cook . I Like Her She Real Cool . The First Thing She Said To Me Was " Rashawd Better Wife You Cause I Like You And You Got A Big Ole Booty " . She Had Me Dying . She Also Got A Mixtape Coming Out Real Soon Called " Thotties Ain't Loyal " . She Even Sang One Of The Songs Called " Hit Her With A Shoe " . I Like Her , Looks Like I Found Me A New Friend

End POV .