Should I ?

DESIREE POV~

When I walked into R.J.'s wearhouse there was a strong smell of weed.And who knows what else.There were naked girls cooking cocaine,weed getting put in baggies and shit like that.I shook my head and walked the too familar route to R.J.'s office.I knocked on the door and waited for a "come in" . Then I realized I had been standing there for about 10 minutes. The fuck? Where's R.J.? I swear if he don't come to the door my face gone be lookin like shit when I get home.I knocked again louder this time. And after waiting for what seemed like forever,he came to the door.

"What ma?" he said looking me up and down licking his lips.

"I need the usual drugs" I replied

"Why you always need so much drugs?"

"Its not for me"

"Then for who?"

"Too much information ,you asking too much questions"

"Iight ma" he said and chuckled "Hold on I gotchu"

He walked into a back room in his office.I took this time to look at my hands ,my clothes ,my shoes, myself.Damn I'm dirty.Dirt on my shoes,things in my nails-I'm just ewww.I looked at the ground and my eyes got watery.Why do I have to live like this.I ain't never did nothing to nobody.I heard a door close and I looked up.R.J. was back with the drugs."Here" he handed the drugs to me."Thanks" I gave him his money and turned around to leave. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. 

I never took time to realise how  fine this boy was. His beautiful brown eyes, his lips HIS LIPS,his tattoos made him even sexier.Damn. "R.J. let me go"He kissed my jaw."Now you can go"I blushed and smiled."Bye R.J." 

"Bye ma"he said and closed the door to his office.

I followed the same route and took my ass home.I ran up the 22 stairs to my 3rd floor apartmet.I took out my key and unlocked the door.I closed it and locked it. "MA I'M HOME"No reply. The fuck? I walked in to my moms room to see her on the bed sprawled out. I thought she was sleeping but then I realized she wasn't snoring like she usually would be.I checked her pulse. To find there was none. The fuck? I started to panic.I looked around and my eyes looked at the floor there were pills all over  and a empty pill bottle in the corner. Oh shit my mom OVERDOSED.

End POV

_____________

- DAYUUUMMM 

-can i get comments and votess please?

- pic of R.J. to the side