Problems

DESIREE POV

I called 911 and tried to check for a pulse.I touched her neck to see if she was still breathing.She was, thank God.But she's still passed out.

10 minutes later...

It took the ambulance this damn long to get over here! I started cussing them out." Y'all motherfuckers should've been here earlier my momma could've been dead by then!!" " I yelled .

"Calm down ma'am please" the nurse said. 

"Bitch no I will not calm down!" I yelled.

"Its not our fault ma'am we had other lives to save too." she said

"Bitch y'all motherfuckers acting like y'all don't own more than one ambulance." I said

20 minutes later... 

We reached to the hospital and they took my mom to the emergency room. Everybody's running down the hall with my mom on the stretcher. I just hope she's  okay... I tried to go with her but they told me i can't like what the fuck . i can't see my own mom ? The fuck? 

I just sat there in the waiting room for hours until I went to sleep.I felt someone tapping on my arm telling me to wake up. " MIss...Miss...Miss" someone said.I wake up .It was the doctor."Yes is everthing okay?" " Yes everything is fine with your mother we had gotten her back breathing again, she was halfway close to dying but we're glad you called us soon enough." he said."Thank you" I said,"Your mother is under critical conditon so she will have to stay in the hospital for a few days," he said. " Okay but can I see her?"

"Yes follow me" he said.

I followed him to the room."There she is you can talk to her if you want and if you need anything just call the nurse." he said. I nodded, The doctor walked out the room.

"Mom what were you thinking?I can't live on my own,,,So what gave you the idea to do this to me your all I have." I said . I saw her fingers twitch but she still didn't say anything. I sighed this is going to be a long night. 

8 days later...

My  mom was coming home from the hospital finally. I had kept her on watch for a long time.When we got home she told me to go to the cornerstore to get some groceries. I left the apartment building and started to walk to the cornerstore, "Damn ma you looking good in them jeans" a thirsty ass nigga said. I ignore him and keep walking. I get to the cornerstore and get the groceries. When I got back to my apartment I open up the door to find my momma smoking that stuff again. Mane,, I swear something wrong with her. " I leave to go to the cornerstore for a few minutes and catch you up in here doing that shit again?!?!" I yelled at her.

"So?" she said

"Mama look here if you keep doing this stuff you are gonna end up dead!"I snatched the drugs away from her and stormed out the house with them.I stuffed them in my crossbody bag . I'm  finna go to R.J. and cuss his ass out.He knew my  mom was gon end up in the hospital because of this.I'm so angry. 

I got to R.J.'s warehouse ."Where the fuck is R.J.!?!"Everbody was lookin at me like I was crazy and pointed to his office.I got to the office and banged on the door. ' The fuck you bangining on my door like that for?" he said. " Cuz you gave my mommma this knowing she just got out the hospital because of it !" I yelled  pulling out the drugs and showing him."Awe damn my bad ma" he said. "There aint no 'damn my bad ma' don't you ever give her this shit again." I said. " My fault ma won't happen again." Better not R.J." "Don't be mad at me ma" 

" I'm not " 

" Then why you came down here trippin?"

" I was just worried bout my mom" I sighed and told him. " Just don't give her no more shit ion care what she tell you . DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give her no more. " " Iight ma i gotchu" he said,

" Mhm yea bye R.J."

" Bye ma"

I walked off out his warehouse and back to my apartment my mom better not have done no more crazy shit. 

                                                                          END POV

                                                                         R.J. POV 

" Damn R.J. that chick that just came in was crazy as fuck , fuck she wanted tho?"  my nigga Sammy asked.

" She was tellin me don't give ha momma no more drugs cuz she just got out the hospital for that shit blah blah blah"  I said.

" Oh iight thought she was another thot claiming to be yo baby moms" he said,

I chuckled . " Yea man these hoes crazy" 

"R.JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , R.JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!"

Oh hell no . 

"Yo girl Brinae here bruh" Sammy said as he laughed at me

" Nigga shut up she not my girl!" I said 

Brinae ugly ,skinny ass got some nerve coming to my warehouse bringing her ole penut headed ass baby . 

"What you want Brinae" I said

"Money nigga I know you got money and you can't take care of yo own goddamn baby!!"

"Bitch  that ain't my baby I done told you that . Fuck outta here."

" R.JJJJJJJJJJ yes he is R.JJJJJJJJ!!!!'

" Nigga we done gon a DNA test I AINT THE FATHER!!!"

"Whatever R.JJJJJJJJJ!!!" She rolled her eyes and left. She lucky I was raised by a good woman. Or I woulda done fucked her up!

" Bro you got babymama drama and you ain't even got no baby!" Sammy said

"Dead ass!" I said.

 Hoes these days . Can't  trust em.

                                                                              END POV

_____________________________________________________________

- smh babymama drama!!!

- THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO MY COWRITER (iadoreblacchyna) FOR WRITING BOUT 90% OR SO OF THE STORY!!!!

- Desiree to the side ---->