Fufu Ass Nigga

DESIREE POV

I Woke Up Not Knowing Where I Was Rashawd Wasn't Next To Me Either .

Shit . I Checked My Phone To See Two Texts One From Rashawd And One From Kayla .

[ 9:11 AM ] RahRah😘🙈👫💏: Good Mornin Bae I Had To Handle Business Ima See You Later .

[ 10:12 AM ] KaylaNumbaNine9⃣✨:WAKE UP . We Going Shopping Be Ready In ONE Hour .

I Laughed At Kayla's Text And Replied To Both Texts .

I Got Out Of Bed And Went Directly To The Shower . I Took A Long Ass Shower As Usual Then Lotioned My Skin . Being Light Skinned And Ashy Ain't A Good Look . I Put My Hair Into A High Bun And Applied Some Edge Control.

I Put On My Purple Bra And Panty To Match . Then I Put On My Yankees Baseball Jersey , A Black Crop Top That Stopped A Little Below My Boobs , A Pair Of Jeans Shorts And My Taxi 12's .

I Grabbed My Louie Bag And Picked Up My Phone And Went Downstairs To Wait For Kayla . I Took A Selfie And Put It On Instagram .

Soon I Heard A Car Horn From Outside . That Has To Be Kayla . I Grabbed A Water And Headed Out .

As Soon As I Got In Kayla's Range Rover She Yelled " Yaasss Bishhh Yaaass ! You Look Good ! " She Was Dressed In A Crop Top That Says " Dope " , Some Jean Shorts And Aqua 11's . Her Hair Was Down And She Had On A Crooks And Castles Bucket Hat .

We Was Lookin Like A Bag Of Money .

I Laughed And Said " Bitch Gone Head And Drive . "

∆ ∆ ∆

" Bitch I'm Hungry ! " Kayla Whined As We Walked Out The Versace Store .

" Guh You Better Wait I Still Wanna Go To Gucci And Prada . "

" Nigga We Can Still Go But After I Eat . "

I Sighed . " Ok Lets Go To McDonalds "

On The Way To McDonalds Everyone Was Looking At Us Like Damn Can I Get My Face Back Or Nah ? On The Line In McDonald's I Spotted My Ex .

Oh Lord .

End POV

∆ ∆ ∆

KAYLA'S POV

Maneee I Was Hungry As Shit . And This Bitch Desiree Wanna Go In Every Fucking Store Like Hell Naw Cuh ! Niggas Aint Eat Breakfast And Shit I'm Hungry . Talmbout She Wanna Go To Gucci And Prada , Yea Bitch After We Eat .

I Sensed Something Was Wrong Like Something Was Gonna Pop Off . But If A Bitch Touch My Jordan's Its Over .

" Hello Ladies Are You Ready To Order ? " The Man At The McDonald's Counter Said .

"Yes Um Lemme Get A McChicken With Cheese , Large Fries , A Big Mac , A Medium McFlurry , And - "

Desiree Tapped Me On My Thigh Cutting Me Off .

" Nigga What I'm Tryna Order . " I Said .

" My Ex In Here And He Grilling Me . " She Said .

" Who ?! " I Said Loudly .

" Shut Up Not So Loud And The Nigga By The Window In The Red Polo Shirt . "

" Who Him ? " I Said Pointing At Him " His Shit Look Fake ."

Desiree Shook Her Head And I Conntinued My Order And Desiree Ordered Too . When We Got Our Food I Dragged Desiree To The Table Right Across From Her Ex .

He Started To Grill Us And I Started Talking To Desiree Like He Wasn't There . Desiree Seemed Scared And The Guy Kept Grilling Us .

So I Turned To Him And Said " Yo My Nigga Is There A Problem Like The Fuck ?! " Making The Face That The Girl Did In Those Pictures . ( The One With The Girl With The Ponytail And Her Hand Out And Her Face Made Up )

He Looked At Me And Got Up And Started To Leave .

" Fufu Ass Nigga . "

Desiree Shot Me Look That Said You Jus Fucked Up .

" What The Fuck You Just Said ? " He Said Coming And Standing Right Infront Of Our Table .

" I SAID , You A Fufu Ass Nigga ." I Said While Putting I Fry In My Mouth .

By Now People Was Staring But I Don't Give Not One Single Fuck .

" Yo Bitch - "

" BITCH ?!?! " Desiree And I Yelled Out At The Same Time .

" Devon You Need To Leave Because Nobody Aint A Bitch But You With Ya Bitch Ass . " Desiree Said . " Kayla Can We Go . "

"Yea " I Said Taking Up My Bags And Walking Around The Nigga Following Desiree .

" Can You Just Drop Me Home ? " Desiree Asked .

" Yea Lets Go " I Said .

Damn I Ain't Even Get To Finish My Food Cause Of That Nigga .What's His Name , Dean , Dale Something Like That . Ima Remember By Time I Reach Home .

End POV

RASHAWD POV

Mane Today Was Long As Fuck . I Checked Up On All My Trap Houses In Miami . And They All Far From Eachother . I Just Wanna Go Home And Lay Up With My Baby .

I Decided To Call Her . I Scrolled Down My Contacts Until I Found Her Name .

Wifey

I Tapped Her Name And The Phone Started Ringing . On The Third Ring She Picked Up .

" Babyyyyy . " I Said Into The Phone .

" Yes " I Frowned .

" What's Wrong"

" Nothing " Liar .

" I'm Coming Home Now . " I Said .

" Okay " She Said And Hung Up .

I Sighed And Started To Make My Way Home .

∆ ∆ ∆

" Baby I'm Home ." I Said Climbing On Top Of Desiree While She Was Sleep .

She Groaned And Sat Up .

" Now Talk To Me Bae What's Wrong . "

She Sighed . " I Seen My Ex Today In McDonald's And He Was Grilling Me And Kayla . Kayla Called Him A Fufu Ass Nigga And He Called Her A Bitch And I Called Him A Bitch Ass Nigga . He Brought Back So Much Bad Memories . "

A Tear Slipped Out Her Eye And I Quickly Wiped It With My Thumb . I Pulled Her Close To Me And Said . " Bae Im Sorry That He Brought Back Bad Memories But At Some Point You Gotta Forget That Nigga .You Got Me Now You Don't Need To Worry About Him . Ima Do Everything I Can To Make You Feel Safe . "

She Smiled . I Took Off My Clothes And Got In The Bed With Her . Soon We Both Was Knocked .

END POV

I Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter

Please Do Me A Favor And Follow Me On Ig @wellsfargokay I Follow Back .