I just dont know.

A/n This is going to be Maria's side after she went back to Laf and Herc's place. Just a heads up. 

They whole ride home it was pretty quiet. Just the sound of the car and the radio was on. It was quiet but still on. Once they got to Herc and Laf's loft Maria sat at the kitchen island while Laf cut up an apple for her. 

"Elle ne voulait pas se lancer dans une telle bagarre" He speaks French whenever he's tired or stressed. In this case it was a little bit of both. 

"English, babe" Herc said as he sat next to Maria.

"Oh Désolé pour ça. Maria, she did not mean to get in that big of a fight. If anything it was to keep him away from you. She did it for you." He pushed the apple in front of her. She picked at it then slowly ate it.

"She usually does not fight. But when she needs to she will make it count." Herc said to her and took some of her apple. 

"I'm not mad about her getting in the fight. I'm happy she's willing to get hurt for me. I would do the same thing for her but.. Its Alexander. He's making me nervous. He took her home. He went home with her. I was supposed to be there with her right now. I get we just started dating and I'm the new girl but still. I just- I just don't know if I should even be with her. I feel like we kep getting pulled apart by Alex." 

"How about you go sit on the couch and watch your shows and Herc will watch them with you." Laf looked at him and then walked over to the T.V. and got everything ready for Maria.  

After everything was ready Maria found some clothes to wear and sat down on the couch. Herc sat next to her and turned on Maria's favorite show Station 19. They watched that for a little bit before Herc got a text form Eliza.

Where is Alex??

Herc responded 

With Angie, I don't know if John or someone told you but she got in a fight with James Reynolds for Maria and after Alex took her back home 

is she ok? and is maria ok? I like her and want them to be together for a long long time. that's not the point tho. is angie ok?

Yes she's fine. just a nose bleed. she should be back to normal tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm going to do everything in my power to keep them together

ok I will call her tomorrow, thanks for telling me.

yup np   Herc put his phone down. Maria was falling asleep. He put a blanket on her and a pillow next to her head. He ate the rest of the apple and went to go lay down with Laf.

A/n this was really short. sorry about that. I felt like writing but not sure what to write. I think i just needed like a chapter to just move things along so ig that was this chapter.