Getting Ready

Pacing himself at home, Naruto thought about the letter. "Wow, this is happening so quickly." He thought to himself. Naruto asked Sasuke for his opinion. "Hey Saske, what should I do?"
Sasuke thought a little, "Well Naruto, I suggest you go for the date and see how it goes."

"I know, but what if i mess up, it might ruin my friendship with her" Naruto asked worried about the date.
"Well Naruto, its up to you." Replied Sasuke hoping to be helpful.

"Wow your as helpful as nothing, I dont know how so many girls are attracted to you." Naruto said and walked away.
Sasuke chuckled, "Oh Naruto, you never grow up do you?"

"What am I gonna do now, the date is in 5 hours" Naruto said to himself.
He thought for ahwile, "Oh, i'll just visit Sakura, im sure she can help" Naruto grinned.

"Now where could she be, hmm" Naruto thought before scouting the entire leaf village.

After ages of searching, Naruto finally found Sakura at Ezio's healing academy. He sighed gladly.

"Sakura!" shouted Naruto running towards her.
"Not now Naruto, im busy" she replied while using her medical ninjutsu on an injured shinobi.

"Please Sakura, its important." Naruto begged
"Fine, what is it" Sakura said removing her face mask and rubber gloves.

Naruto told Sakura about the date with Hinata and requested for her help..

"Naruto, I dont have much experience with dating, but im sure you could ask Ino"
Naruto sighed and asked "Do you have any idea where she might be?"
"Well I last heard she was in the Kunoichi Peach Garden." Sakura said looking at her watch

"Great, Thanks nee-san" Naruto smiled as he dashed out the door.
Naruto hurried towards the Peach Garden to find Ino.

When he finally reached, all Naruto saw was Peach trees with pink flowers.
"Please tell me shes here." As he looked around behind trees.

"Ino! Ino! Where are you?" Naruto shouted. Just as he lowered his shoulders.

"Boo!" Ino said from behind and Naruto jumped in fright.

"W..What was that for?" Naruto said shocked
Ino chuckled, "So whats up Naruto?" Ino asked.

Naruto explained his problem to her..

"Oh no worries, I'll help you get ready." Ino said without hesitation

Naruto smiled and grabbed Ino's and took her back to his house
"Right, where do you keep the clothes?" Ino asked

Naruto brought Ino into his room and showed her all his clothes.

"Goodness Naruto, all your clothes are uhh.... Im sure I could pick a few out" Ino said scratching her head.

While Ino picked out clothes to wear, Naruto practiced his lines infront of a mirror.
"Hi Hinata, you look amazing uhh you look great?"
"Okay, I think I picked out a suitable outfit for you.
It was a black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath and black jeans.

Naruto took the clothes and tried them on in the bathroom.

After sometime, he came out feeling wierd.

"Wow, Naruto you look amazing, how could Hinata say no to that" Ino said.
"Now all we need to do is your hair."

Ino seated Naruto down and she tried to style his hair but suddenly the door bell rang.

Ino looked at her watch. "Oh dear Naruto, its time for your date!"
"But you haven't styled..." "Good luck with the date Naruto" Ino pushed Naruto out of the room.

Naruto went downstairs and opened the door. Outside waiting he saw Hinata dressed in a purple dress with her hair curled.

At first sight, both of them blushed.

"You look uhh.. nice?" Naruto said to Hinata.

The nervous Hyuga smiled, "You too Naruto"