The Date

Naruto sat across Hinata, both of them blushed. Naruto brushed the back of his yellow spiky hair. "So Hinata, how have you been?" He asked nervously.

"I-Ive been good N-Naruto-kun" she replied. They continued the evening nervously.
After Naruto finished eating he asked Hinata whether she enjoyed her meal. "Yes n...naruto-kun".
Naruto smiled at her having pieces of rice on his mouth.
~
The evening went on smoothly until Naruto returned from the restroom.
He saw Hinata seated on a bench outside the restaurant.
"Sorry, I took so long" Naruto said moving his hands through his hair.
"Its getting late, I should be going home now Naruto-kun"
Naruto agreed and escorted her back to the Hyuga Headquarters.

It's been 7 years since we met, and she still calls me Naruto-kun.

They walked on the pathway through Kanabi forest, it was during spring and all the cherry blossoms were bright pink. Hinata reached to one of the trees and pulled down a branch and breathed the scent of the bright pink flower.
Naruto smiled as he saw Hinata enjoy the scent of the flower.
-
Hinatas P.O.V
"The scent of this flower was unbelievable, not anything i've smelled before".
-
Hinata felt a hand brush through her hair. She immediately blushed, her cheeks hotter than the sun. Naruto rested her head on her shoulders. Naruto put his other hand on her slim waist.
The background was beautiful, filled with Cherry trees.
Naruto reached to kiss her on her lips..Hinata pulled back pushing Naruto in the opposite direction.
"Im sorry Naruto-Kun, im just not ready yet." She said nervously.
Naruto walked with Hinata through Kanabi forest alongside the beautiful riverbank.
They walked for about 20 minutes before they arrived at the Hyuga headquarters. Naruto greeted Hanaro, the bodyguard standing guard at the front entrance before dropping off Hinata.

Naruto gave Hinata a kiss on the forehead. Hanaro tried not to look but he still grinned.
"Tonight was nice Hinata" Naruto said before Hinata went inside. Hinata did not say much and instead just smiled.
She then went inside and Hanaro shut the door behind them. Naruto sat at the door steps sighing thinking to himself
It's okay Hinata-sama, I can wait.
Naruto sat at the doorstep of the Hyuga headquarters for 30 minutes before returning home.