The Quest

Naruto felt a tugging on his left leg. "Wake up Naruto" said a familiar voice. Naruto raised his heavy head away from his pillow. He looked at the familiar figure, it was Ino. "What time is it? " Naruto asked still rubbing his eyes.

"No time for chitchat, get ready and meet me downstairs in 5" she said and walked out of Naruto's room. "Oh one more thing, you know what will happen if you make me wait.

Naruto's POV

I jumped out of bed, rushed to my closet, changed out of my pj's into my orange ninja jacket and blue bottoms and went downstairs.

On the way down I saw Ino sitting on my couch. "Hello Ino? What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "Kakashi sensei has requested to meet you outside Jounin training Camp.

"That's like 3 miles from here" I said. "Well then Naruto we better going" Ino replied with a grin on her face.

We hurried out the door and rushed to the Jounin training Camp. We ran for 20 minutes non stop. What could it be this time? I thought to myself

When we finally reached the camp, I saw Kakashi sensei resting himself on a broken log reading his combat book.

"Hello Kakashi Sensei, you requested to see me? " I asked. "Oh hello Naruto, I see Ino did a good job getting you out of bed." he replied.

"Yes she did" I murmured softly giving Ino a stare. She just smiled back. I turned my focus back to Kakashi.

"What is it Kakashi Sensei?" I asked excitedly. "I have arranged a mission for you, Ino and Sakura. You need to travel to the Fire Village to retrieve an amulet hidden in Kozu's room".

I was silent for a second. "Cmon Naruto, it'll be fun" said Ino. "Uhh okay, how long do I have to prepare? " I asked. Kakashi took a quick look at his watch. "approximately 6 minutes" he replied.

"SIX MINUTES!?!" I screamed

-----------------------------
Authors Note: I'm sorry for this extremely short chapter. the next chapter will be posted really soon I promise.

I just need time to plan. Until then I will see you soon