Attack On Konoha pt.1

After obtaining the amulet and defeating Kozu's warriors Naruto, Sakura and Ino hurried back energetic and excited to show Kakashi Sensei their success despite the Rank S mission.

"Haha, whatcha think Sensei's gonna say when he finds out we have the amulet" Sakura said to Naruto and Ino

"Oh were gonna be famous!" Naruto replied, "Were gonna get all the ramen in the world" Naruto said with a smile on his face thinking about eating smoking hot bowl of noodles.

"Honestly, I doubt he'd be that impressed at all" Ino interrupted modestly.

Naruto and Sakura were confused. "Hmm? What do you mean Ino?" asked Naruto.

"Well, we've faced much tougher enemies before and beaten them"

"I guess you're right" Naruto agreed as they approached the mountains before Konoha.

"Hey Sakura and Ino, 20 bucks says you can't beat me up the mountain" Naruto challenged the girls.

Sakura and Ino looked at each other and nodded at Naruto. 'Challenge accepted' Sakura said to herself as they prepared to accelerate up the steep mountain.

Sakura used her strength to grab onto the rocks which boosted her upwards while Naruto and Ino weren't far behind.

Soon later, Ino had taken the lead by using running techniques Guy sensei had taught her and Lee after the chunin exams.

"Whats wrong Naruto? Feel bad losing to a girl" Ino teased enraging Naruro.

"Oh, thats it" Naruto said under his breath and used shadow clone jutsu.

Shadow clone Naruto's swung Naruto upwards giving him a massive advantage on Sakura and Ino.

Sakura saw that Naruto was about to reach the top and used 'Cherry Blossom Punch'. "CHAAAAA!" Sakura exclaimed punching a giant crack into the mountain forcing Naruto and his clones to lose balance.

"Oh no" Ino said barely avoiding the falling rocks from Sakura's punch.

Sakura made it all the way to the top and laughed at Naruto still on the way up. "Ahaah Naruto, you lost".

"You mean, you lost? Sakura" said Naruto suddenly from behind her. The Naruto below her poofed into dust, it was just a shadow clone.

Sakura groaned raising her fist. Naruto laughed.

Eventually Ino managed to reached the peak of the mountain and had an annoyed look on her face. "Really Sakura? You had to?" She asked.

"Hehe sorry" Sakura apologised rubbing the back of her head. "It wasn't just because I wanted to win, I promise."

"Oh really?" Ino rolled her eyes.

"Uhh guys..." Naruto stared down onto the village in shock.

The south gate of Konoha was enveloped in copious amounts of smoke.  There was a huge fire spreading amongst the houses like a virus and some buildings had been destroyed.

----------------------------
A/N
Sorry I havent uploaded in such a long time, just been busy with school.

Hope you like this episode..It was just a build up to the next episode which btw is coming out very shortly.

Feel free to leave a comment. Really appreciate constructive critism, it helps me improve. Thanks -Ezdeath