The Quest pt.2

Slicing through the forest leaves Naruto, Sakura and Ino set of to find the amulet in the Fire Village.

They ran for hours in a fixed direction, unsure where the Fire village was located. Finally they stopped at a big river bank.

Naruto's P.O.V

The moment I saw the riverbank and the sparkling river water, I thought I must be dreaming. Without hesitation, I handed my shirt to Sakura and cannon balled into the water.

"Eww, it's all sweaty" I heard her say. I held my breath underwater for a few seconds before I looked up at them.

Sakura was laying down on the grass relaxed as she could be. Suddenly, water was splashed on my back.
I turned around and saw Ino in her purple bikini that I bought for her.

Her bright yellow hair reflected sunlight into my eyes. I felt my nose starting to bleed.

"Hey Naruto, I think its time I thought you how to catch fish, eh?" Ino asked.

"Huh? no thanks Ino" I refused to her offer.

"Why? Ya scar... " before she could finish, Sakura interrupted. "Enough playing around, we gotta go" Sakura shouted from atop the grassy hill.

I quickly dried off and put on my jacket. I walked up to Sakura. "Naruto.. your pants are soaked" she informed.

"It'll dry off soon enough" I replied. We waited for a few minutes for Ino. After ahwile of waiting Ino approached us. Her hair was soaking wet.

"Right, let's be on our way then" Sakura said excitedly.

We continued proceeding to the Fire Village where we were blocked by this huge intimidating gate.

"Well, what do we do now?" Ino asked.

"We break it down to pieces" Sakura said with a smile on her face before unleashing a bulldozing punch towards the wall.

The wall didn't break completely, but Sakura make a hole big enough for us to get through.

"Great Job Sakura-chan" I said, "Yeah" Ino piled on.

"Heh, I learned that from Lady Tsunade." Sakura said proudly.

On the other side of the wall, we came across 4 bandits. I could tell they were properly trained by their battle stance.

"Lets ninja their asses" said Ino.

A/N:
I hope you like this exceedingly long chapter.. I would much appreciate your feedback :)

-Seth