5

It was late when we got back to the club house and I was struggling to stay awake the last 6 miles of the trip.   "Want to just stay here tonight? I will call your dad and make sure they got all your stuff unloaded in the morning." he said as we pulled in. I nodded and yawned again. He laughed and just picked me up and carried me into the clubhouse. Once we got to his room he pulled my jeans off for me and handed me a T-shirt.   "I am going to shower. I will be back in here in just a bit." he said as I slipped the tanktop off slid his shirt on over my head. I was quickly asleep and barely woke up when he climbed in bed and wrapped his arms around me. I woke up the next morning still in his arms and I slid out of the bed carefully not to wake him up. Once I got into the main part of the clubhouse I was handed a cup of coffee by Gemma.   "Goodmorning babygirl. How was the trip back?" She asked sweetly as I took a drink from the cup. "It was good, your son almost beat up my old boss tho." I chuckled. "Yeah that sounds about right." She said laughing. "Want to go shopping with me today? I have to get some stuff for a party they are throwing here tonight." She asked and I nodded. Jax came in shortly after and he gave his mom a hug and me a huge smile. "Your stuff has officially been unloaded and your room set back up at your dads." He said to me as he sat down. "Thank you, you are a life saver." I said to him. "Come on and let's get going. We have a lot of stops to make." Gemma said and we were out the door. Once in town we stopped and got some snacks for the men and more alcohol than I had ever imagined buying at one time. The last stop was at a clothing store that I don't remember being there. "When did this store open?" I asked her as we walked into a biker girls heaven. "I opened it about 2 years ago." She said as we went thru some racks of clothing. "This is your store?" I asked as I picked out a couple pairs of jeans and some jean shorts. She nodded as she handed me a few tanktops and a couple t-shirts that would look good on me. I found a pair of cute low cut heeled boots that matched most of everything I had picked out and a few sets of underwear. We paid for our things and started back to the club house. "Astrid, is there something going on with you and Jax?" She asked out of nowhere. "I really don't know Gem. It's like all the old feelings that were there came back when I got back in town but I am trying like hell to fight them. I dont want to jump back into this lifestyle." I said to her. "Babygirl, you never fully leave the life style. It always is a part of you and that will never change. But just don't let him play you. If he tries any games then you play them back 10 times harder." She said to me. I nodded and looked over at her. "You think he will try to play me?" I asked her. "He is a Teller. It's hard to say. He has been known to be a player but I also have never seen him chase someone the way he did you. Hell him and Opie looked for over a year after you left and never could find you." She said as she looked over at me. "Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see." I said to her. We talked small talk the entire rest of the ride and she recruited me into helping her tend the bar for the first half of the party. She dropped me off at dad's to get ready. I put on a pair of tight fitting jeans and a low cut black tanktop with a red lace bra under it along with the boots I had bought. I straightened my hair and did my makeup slightly darker than neutral but still light enough to accent my features. I got to the clubhouse early so I could help Gemma set up and by 9pm the place was flooded with bikers, club members and ones from charters close by. Jax kept winking at me all night but I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of girls all over him and he did nothing to stop it. Gemma could sense that I was getting frusterated and handed me a bottle of Vodka. "Play his game 10 times harder." she said to me with a wink. I downed half the bottle and walked over to Juice. I straddled his lap and started dancing on him. "Astrid? What are you doing?" He asked me looking back and forth between me and Jax who was watching intently while there was some plastic looking girl all over him. "Just go with it. I know what I'm doing." I said to him and he slowly placed his hands on my hips as I danced on him. It was the most intense dance I had ever gave and even tho I could tell Juice was enjoying it then I could tell Jax was getting madder by the second. I seen Gemma behind telling me to step it up again so I did just that. I kissed him and slid my hands up his shirt while I continued to dance on him and apparently that did the trick because next thing I knew I was being pulled off of him and pulled down the hall by a very angry Jax.