13

The boys were walking out when we pulled up and Jax ran over to me and picked me up kissing me. He put me down and I started inspecting all his cuts. He had a gash bellow his eye and some bruising on his forehead and his hands were busted up but he was okay. Opie on the other hand had both eyes blacked, bruising all on one side of his face, his lip busted, and some dried blood comming out of his ear. "Bub are you okay?" I asked running over to him. "Yeah I'm good, I had 3 jump on me at one time." He said as he got in the front seat of the car next to Gemma. Jax opened the door for me and I got in the back behind Opie and Jax got in behind Gemma. The entire ride back to the clubhouse was filled with Jax just holding onto my stomach and resting his head on my shoulder. The ride back to the clubhouse was quiet. We were just happy to have our boys back. Once we got back Tig, Chibbs, and Clay were standing infront of the clubhouse smiling. Once Jax and Opie got out they wrapped them both in hugs. "You two boys up for a party tonight?" Tig said. Jax smiled and nodded. "Maybe it will get me out of this shitty mood." Opie said. We went in and got the clubhouse ready for their party and Gemma and Clay went to go get the alcohol while Jax and I went back to my house to get ready. "I am going to start a shower babe." He said as he slid off his kut. I nodded and was getting our clothes together. I walked into the bathroom to find him already in the shower, just standing there letting the water run over his body. It hurt my heart to see all the bruises on him. I got in and wrapped my arms around his torso and layed my head against his back. His breathing steddied and he placed his large hand over my small ones that rested on his lower stomach. "I love you darlin." He said as he turned around to face me. "I love you too Jax." I said as he covered my mouth with his. His kiss was deep and needy but not in a lustful way. He was pouring all his love into the kiss and I was too. He backed me up against the shower wall and placed his hands on each side of my head as I pulled him closer to me by his waist. His blonde hair dripped water on my face as he bit my lip and I opened for him. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and he lifted me up and his hips pressed me into the shower wall. "Make love to me Jax." I pulled away and said breathlessly. He turned off the shower and carried me to my bed, still kissing me with my legs wrapped around his waist. Once we got to the bedroom he layed me down on the bed and started kissing me deeply as he gripped my hair and held on to the back of my neck as he positioned himself between my legs. There was no foreplay, no teasing, just simple passionate love making. With every thrust he gave he was slow and deep with it making me clench the sheets under me. He pulled away and gripped both of my hands and pin them to the bed on either side of my head. "Marry me Astrid" He said breathlessly as he stopped all movement and looked me directly in the eyes. "Is that supposed to be a proposal Teller?" I gave a playful smile up to him. "I just can't picture my life without you, please be wife?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and nodded my head yes and he gripped my hands harder and his thrusts became deeper and quicker as his lips absorbed every moan and gasp that escaped mine. Soon I was comming undone under his body as he ground his hips into mine as if trying to become one with my body as he released into me. His breathing was shakey and he rested his forehead against mine. "We are gonna be late if we don't get going baby." He said as he kissed my cheek and lifted his body off of mine. "I think I need another shower, I smell like sex." I said laughing. He just chuckled and went to start the shower for me. I showered quickly and was braiding my hair in two braids on either side of my head when Jax came to the bathroom door already dressed in in jeans and a white T-shirt under his kut. I was throwing on some light makeup when I looked over at him laughing. "Whatcha staring at Teller?" I said to him as I finished putting on my mascara. "Just the most beautiful fuure wife in the world." He said as he walked closer and kissed me. "Mmhm, you are just sucking up." I said while pulling on a white ribbed tanktop and some ripped jeans. "Just a bit, but it is true. I will have to get you a ring now." He said handing me my rolled up white bandana. "Just please nothing over the top." I whined. He just laughed and we slipped our shoes on and was out the door.