Pilot Adventure Chapter 9 {From Estavialo airport to Japan}

Creator/me : i got the picture from wallpapercave.com this picture may subject to copyright.

April-15-2012

Character : Fesber.

Just like everyday, i go to the airport, then im waiting Charles, usually our engineer is Emma you know, but this time she sick, so we dont know who the engineer, well we using 747 so we need engineer, we just waiting our engineer in the cockpit room, some flight attendant tell us the engineer is Japan, we just say "hmmm ok" our engineer come to our plane, she kinda weird, but i see the nametag the name is Natsuki {WARNING : Natsuki name i got from google} a girl, we dont care about her, as long as taxi to runway Charles looks a little weird, he is only face to face with Natsuki and their faces look confused, I don't care about it, when i say 'V1' Charles may dont hear it he not answer it i say 'psst Charles V1' then he say 'oh what yes Rotate'  so we take off, some incident happening here our landing gear wont retract, Charles try to retract it and it retracted. 

{lol he had to raise and lower the lever of the landing gear} 

when first time we try to retract the gear we cant hear the hydraulics, Charles say 'hey Fesber something wrong, i cant hear the hydraulics' then i say 'uhuh i though the same duh' then Charles say 'sum ting wong' then i say 'wi tu lo' cause our engineer is Japan she say "確かに、着陸装置は上がらなかった" {Tashika ni, chakuriku sōchi wa agaranakatta} or it can be say [true, the landing gear did not go up] we need 20 hours to go to Japan, its just 16 minute, we just turn the autopilot i just download my favourite song before my flight, i place my phone in middle front, Charles see my song, one song he know, i just closing my eye my hand in the control column, Charles downloading a song with internet, nothing happen duh, after he download the song he say 'hey i have a good song for our flight' he play he song, duh its a Vietnamese song not a problem for me, but its not fit for flight, i say it to Charles and he play a song that make us chill, with a rain sound effect. Duh its very good, we fly with 747 so its double decker, we kinda bored, 3 hours passed, we are ordered to lower the altitude, i forget to slow down then it overspeed, that night Charles and Natsuki already sleeping, suddenly theres a turbulence a big turbulence it make Charles almost throwed back but holded with the seat belt, when it turbulence Charles's leg was flung upward, i laugh very hard that time, i very sleepy this time cause its night, i wake up Charles and command him to control the plane, then i sleep. 

{switch to Charles}

i was controling the plane, 5 hours pass, i turn on the autopilot and tell Fesber i wanna go to toilet, he just say 'nghhh ok' i back to cockpit it 12 more hour, i say to Fesber 'hey Fesber tomorrow lets go camping in a forest we can use your VTOL, then he say 'nyeh i cant, tomorrow i must teach them about, MD80 and Fokker F-11', then i say 'next time Concorde and Tupolev' then Fesber suddenly turn his head to me, and say 'THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA' it make me shock, btw that night Natsuki sleep, and of course theres a turbulence and she fall, funny thing she still sleep, when she fall, we look behind and laugh out loud, may people in ATC can hear it 🎧, after a long time finally we land, when land i was sleeping and Fesber say i when i sleep i make the control column down, and that why when i wake up my head was falling to the front, we just land, then we must back to Estavialo after we from Japan and again we must with Natsuki, bruh i think she was an introverd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this part and yeah Natsuki name i search from google.