Chapter 35 {First Revolca Air Crash}

Character Fesber 

December 2015 Revolca Air First Crash, so start when i take off, i wanna go to Argentina, we refuel taxi and take off, 10 minutes after take off, we check the weather its going to heavy rain, and yeah its rain + Thunder, we still fly and yeah 1 hour pass then this time the overheating engine warning is sounded. "Engine 1 Overheat, Engine 4 Overheat" this then the engine Failure "Engine Number 1 fire, engine number 4 fire" and blow and detached from the Fuselage and we only fly with Engine 5 the plane hard to stable and the altitude lower, passenger and us ? panic, and of course we decide to emergency landing in nearest airport we can reach, we fall to fast and.... LANDING GEAR CANNOT DEPLOYED and we crash on the Runway, 13/900 passenger die and when hit the ground the fuselage broke to from the cockpit, the middle and rear fuselage separately, the cockpit body part dragged and tumbled on the runway as far as 20 meters from the scene, and Charles's seat belt was loose and loosened which meant Charles was slammed during the Dragging and Throwing part of the cockpit, Charles was dying and we were taken to the nearest hospital, after 2 days in the hospital, I survived, and sadly Charles was pronounced dead cause he was slammed.

This will be continued.