𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃

~ 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ... 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 ... 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳. ~

Another day at school, Adeline sits next to Stiles, unaware of what will happen in the next few minutes.

-Hey Stiles. What's wrong with Lydia? I don't think she's well, -said Adeline, confused by what was happening to Lydia.The red-haired girl sat at her desk with her eyes narrowed and her fingers pressed right into the desk.

-It's not real, it's not real, it's not real ...- says Lydia scared.

-Styles? Will you explain to me what's going on or will you hide from me?

-Adeline, I'll tell you everything ... Just trust me right now and catch Lydia. We need to get her on the air.

~ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 ... 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵? 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 ... 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 

-Lydia, how are you?- Adeline asked, interested in Lydia's condition.

-I see ... They are here and they are coming for you.-Lydia said in a whisper.

-What? Who are they, Lydia? "Stiles replied, frightened.

-They are .. and ..and want her- Lydia pointed to Adeline- What are you?

-I? Well, I guess I'm the heiress of great-grandfather Marcos. - Adeline was too confused and stressed at one time, but she could be witty.Stiles looked at the confused girl and whispered.

-Are you something? I have a lot to explain to you ... Come for a walk.

-Stiles. Not without me. We don't know why they want her, but I know one thing ... Never be left alone, okay-

I understand.-they said in unison.

During a trench in which Stiles and Lydia tried to explain what had happened from the first night Scott was bitten by Peter to the night Lydia was bitten, but did not turn into a werewolf, but became Banshee.

-And what are you?- She asked Stiles.

-I'm just ... human ...-he bowed his head.Adeline hugged him tightly and shed a tear on his shoulder. She didn't want to get involved, but she wanted to know what she was so badly that she would succumb too easily to the manipulative games in Beacon Hills.

-How should I know what I am?

- We need to call Scott. He and Stiles understand everything, don't they? We need you anyway. Whatever you are, they want you, which means we have an advantage. We are one step ahead of them and we need to understand what you are as soon as possible.

~ 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵? 𝘓𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦, 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. ~

Adeline wrote calmly in her diary and had forgotten the promise she had made ... Never to be alone. She locked the windows, locked the door, and thought that was enough. She lay down on her bed and thought, but her thought was interrupted by some unnatural creature that broke her window. Her freezing scream knocked the creature to the ground. Lydia and Stiles enter the room with blood flowing from their ears  and say:

-We think we know what you are ...