𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀

"Do you know that Lydia is a banshee?" Stiles asked, already knowing the answer.-Yes.-And you know that with her scream she can destroy Beacon Hills?-Yes ... Oh my God! Am I really ...?- I think so-Listen to me, Adeline. Your scream is deadly and you should only use it when you need to. Do not underestimate your capabilities. Stiles and I are still working on the question, why do they want you and not me ... If they want you, then there is something we still don't know ... We are trying, but without your help, we will not succeed - he tried to explain the situation Lydia."Maybe the creature I killed lying on the floor two minutes ago will help?" Adeline said sarcastically.Lydia's cell phone rang. It was Scott. He called her and she asked Stiles to stay with her and watch over her."So it's just the two of us?" Stiles asked.-Did I do that? He touched the clotted blood from Stiles's ears to his razor-sharp jaw.-No problem, it has happened to me before ... I will live ..- he replied mockingly.Adeline withdrew her hand and placed it on her thigh, exposed by her short skirt. Stiles looked at her hand, then straight into her eyes. He grabbed her chin and lifted her head, wiping the tear from her eye lightly. She looked him straight in the eye, then kissed him. He pushed her back lightly toward the bed, and she immediately caught his hint."Do you really want it?" Stiles asked her to make sure she agreed.-I want you. I like you, Stiles.-Me too. Now shut up and do something useful with that mouth.Adeline unbuttoned her silk shirt and removed Stiles's belt as he failed to try to unbutton her bra. After all the clothes were on the ground, Stiles whispered in Adeline's ear.-I may be clumsy, but I know very well what I do with my hands.Adeline's moans could be heard in the next room, but that didn't stop the two lovers from further inflaming their passions. Stiles slid his hands down between her legs. The moans grew louder, and he decided to put on a condom.-I never did it.-She said she had to inform him.-C grasp the frame of the bed and relax.Once it is completely ready, he slowly enters it and continues gradually with faster movements. Adeline was so pleased with Stiles' skills that she didn't want him to stop.- You're such a good girl. He looked dirty at Adeline.Their night was wonderful and they were both satisfied and fell asleep in each other's arms. Not long after, however, there was a loud bang. Lydia and Scott burst into the room.-Did you seriously fuck while you were in mortal danger and we saved your asses? Lydia asked, not believing what she saw.-Yes, it was wonderful when ...-Shut up, I don't want to know the details. Now get up and get dressed, because we are going to visit a man - Lydia ordered furiously.They quickly put on their clothes and got in the car on their way to Derek's house. He certainly had something to do with it."Derek, we know you're here," Scott shouted. - We need your help.-What do you want?- This is Adeline.-The banshee?-Yes, we want to know why they need her and how she is more special than Lydia.-I'm not very sure what I'm going to tell you, but I think she's a banshee and a werewolf at the same time.-What, but how is this possible? Didn't you say you can't be a werewolf and another supernatural being at the same time?- That's what we thought. What are we going to do now? "Stiles asked, very confused.-What we can do best. Let's make things right and find out how this happened. Once we gather a little more information we will know how to protect her. Let's take you home now, but not this time with Stiles, because you could have been hurt last time. "Scott scolded anxiously."If only he'd heard her moan ..." Stiles said mockingly."Damn Stiles, shut up," Adeline shouted.

~ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 ... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭, 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 ... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘶𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 Lydia 𝘢𝘯𝘥 Allison 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! ~