𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

~ 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 ... 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 ... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 ... 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯. 𝘖𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 ... 𝘔𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 9:48 𝘱𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 ~

Adeline woke up with a smile, had breakfast, pulled on a baggy T-shirt and baggy high-waisted jeans, picked up her bag, and left for school. She saw that Lydia, Stiles, and Scott were gone, and she was very worried. She sat down at the desk and arranged her textbooks diligently. No one entered through the door. She didn't want to be alone on the first day, so she closed her eyes, imagining Stiles beside her. At the same time, there was a very loud sound in front of Adeline. She thought she had pushed her textbooks as usual, but it wasn't. She opened her eyes instantly and saw the boy with both left legs sitting face down on the floor. It was funny to her, but she decided to swallow her laughter and help him.-Hey, are you okay, Stiles? She asked, a little worried.-You will be surprised how often you will see this. You will get used.-Come to sit with me. Scott and Lydia didn't come, and at first I thought you weren't coming either.-If I don't come, you'll be the first after Scott to know. And you will probably be with us. Stiles replied anxiously, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.-Really?-Of course ... Take out your textbooks. The lady will come at any moment.* classes end *-Um .. Hey Adeline ... I'd like to ask you. Will you go out with me? - Stiles asked nervously.-Of course I'll go out with you. Who would refuse you?-Too many girls ... I mean .... I didn't mean that, I mean ...-Shut up- Adeline kissed him to stop talking. "I'll see you soon, Stiles." She smiled and left."Good thing I can't keep quiet," Stiles said, jumping for joy.