𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂

Scott and Stiles headed to the hospital waiting for a cloud to appear. Stiles had gripped the bat tightly and shivered slightly. Scott scanned the entire hospital, but no one was there. There was a scream.
-Scott, I don't think the storm follows the map of the city.
- I know that scream ... Allison!
They walked to Allison's house.
-It was a bad idea to leave her alone, Stiles ... Hurry up, I won't lose anyone else.
- There was no way to know that it would happen. Scott, it's not your fault. Come on.
They were already at Allison's house, and she was with Lydia. Scott looked at Allison, her eyes blood red.
-Allison! Are you okay? What happened?-Scott asked curiously.
-That's exactly what they were trying to do. To deceive you. To think that they would go to the hospital, but they came here and then visited Adeline. Stiles, they took her! I couldn't stop them, I tried, but they did something with my eyes and ...
- Enough Allison ... It's not your fault, and she's not dead. I feel it. We'll find her easily-Stiles said, and hugged Alison.
-Scott, I saw them ... They were tall black figures without faces and legs. As the figure approached, they did something to my eyes and I didn't see what was happening. I couldn't move. I couldn't help her. I'm guilty.
-It. Is. Not. Your. Fault. - Said Stiles gently.
-It is Stiles. You don't know what is like to be unhelpful and weak when someone is trying not to get caught. I hate that feeling. I hate it... I hate it- Allison cried.
Scott hugged her and she fell asleep in his arms. He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead softly. Stiles sat on the chair next to Lydia and catch his head with his hands.
-Stiles, we will find her, I promise.- Said Lydia
- Wait... They were in the library the first time. What if there is something that can help finding Adeline. I feel she is really close, but I don't know exactly where she is. I feel like she is next to me and that annoys me.- Stiles said
-I know that feeling, Stiles. It's like she is right next to you and you feel like you can touch her, but she is not there. It hurts a lot and you are in pain. But that is temporary until we find her. She will be fine Stiles. I'm sure. She is stronger than all of us. She can make it.-Lydia encouraged him.

-Guys, I will go with Scott there and you, try to find something in her house. I'm sure she is here.- Stiles said and went to the blue jeep with his best friend.

They entered the library and searched every corner. They didn't find anything significant until Stiles called out.

-Hey Scott, I think i found something- He was holding Adeline's necklace.