𝙄 𝙈𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔...

~ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 ... 2 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭! 𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 ... 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 ... 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺! 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 ... 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? ~ 

Adeline is wonderfully slow on the doorstep of the school building and heads for the classroom. She saw a red-haired girl with big green eyes, sitting alone in the front desk. She was a little embarrassed to sit next to her, but she dared and went there.

-Sorry, is it  free? She asked, a little unsure.

-Yes of course. Sit down, don't stand up straight. - She answered politely

 - What is your name?

-Adeline, I'm glad.

- Lydia, me too. That's my boyfriend in the back, Jackson.-She turned.

-Hello Adeline, welcome to high school! -Jackson said to make a good initial impression.-You are in the best class Adeline ...

Adeline looks at the classroom door, hearing a boy's ringing laughter. He certainly attracted attention and left her speechless. He had thick brown hair, deep dark brown eyes, a perfectly smoothed face, and a unique smile. She is so fascinated by him that she doesn't hear what Lydia is telling her ...

-Helloo, Adeline ... Are you okay? she asked, slightly frightened.

-Umm .. yes ... I'm fine.

-What did you think so obliviously that you didn't hear me? I was literally screaming ...

"No, nothing," -she said, even more insecure.

-You were staring at the door ... After the same time he enters ... Oh MY GOD !!! -said Lydia, smiling to her ears. "I'll meet you now."

-STOP! I'm sorry, I'm just ashamed of any attention, especially if it's from a boy.

-Don't lie to me, he's cute and you want to talk to him ... Right?

- I don't know what's happening to me. We met 5 minutes ago, you know me better, than myself ..."Stiles, come on, please,"- Lydia exclaimed.

- Are you crazy, I told you. I will swallow my tongue again! - Adeline  snorted her.

-Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

-Yes Lydia, what's up?- Stiles asked in astonishment.

-Meet yourself. Stiles, this is the new girl, Adeline. Adeline, this is Stiles.

-Hello Stiles ... Nice to meet you.

-The pleasure is only mine ...- He kissed her hand, and I looked straight into her eyes.

-I'll sit next to Scott because I have a lot to tell him. Stiles, can you sit next to her? - examination with a fox look Lydia.

-Of course. Adeline, do you mind?

-I? Um no, I don't. Sit down-She replied nervously

-Don't worry, I'm so crippled that after I  break something my father wonders if my mother cheated on him.- Stiles self-ironically.

Adeline's rosy cheeks flushed even more, and her thick lips curled into a wide smile that revealed a white teeth. She didn't think she could relax so quickly.

-Well, Adeline ... Tell me something about yourself ...