𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙍𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏

Stiles and Scott headed for Lydia and hurried into the room.- Lydia, I found this. Please try to contact her in some way.- Stiles said, handing the necklace to Lydia.- I don't know if I can, Stiles. I can't control it. I will do what I can, I promise.-Okay, do you need anything? -Stiles asked-Yes, silence, please.Lydia was extremely focused, but the object she had was not enough to connect with her. She tried to hear her, but she couldn't. All she saw was darkness. Black, scary, full of horror. That didn't help her.-I'm sorry friends, I need something stronger. Something that meant a lot to her.-Scott, Alison, let's take a look at something in her house. Maybe some jewelry or something symbolic, I don't know. Lydia, will you come with us? -Stiles asked.-Maybe if I'm in the house and there will be a little stronger connection, because we will be in a place where she spends most of her daily life, so let's go. And I get creeps from the guns in Alison's room.They got into Stiles' blue jeep and headed for her house. They didn't say a word on the way, because each of them was too worried to say useless things. Time was precious, every second was difficult for them, especially without Adeline. When they arrived, the door was locked. Scott applied a light werewolf force, and they entered without making a noise. Stiles grabbed the picture from the nightstand and handed it to Lydia.- Do you think it will work?- Lydia asked.-Yes,-Stiles said uncertainly.-Styles, really? You think I can't see your jaw tighten as you lie? Or how do you squeeze your right hand, trying so hard not to blush and try to keep your pulse up that your veins pop? I don't need to be overheard to know when you're not being honest.-Lidia, I try not to be pessimistic. I don't think it will work, but it should work. We have no other options. This is the only way we can possibly find out if she's alive and well at all and ...Lydia hugged Stiles because she saw his eyes water.-She's fine, isn't she? Everything will be fine, Stiles, we all know she wouldn't give up without a fight. She is strong. She will not give up.-I hope. Because if she's not good, this will be the end of my life. People, she just came, and we have already dragged her into our problems and intrigues. She could go on with her life without knowing it was something, especially coming here. This is the biggest mistake she made, after meeting us. We don't help her by sitting and wasting words, that she doesn't need. She needs our help right now. Let's get her out of there. I'm going upstairs to look for more, and you search the first floor because it looks pretty big.-I promise we'll find her.- Lydia assured him.-I am sure. -Scott stepped in.Scott found several family holdings, but they didn't help either. Stiles took everything out of the room and, searching every searchable corner upstairs, pulled out nearly 15 things he thought would help, but alas. Lydia tried again and again. It was getting dark. Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Alison sat in the middle of the stairs with no hope. Alison heard a strange sound as she looked around. She walked over to the small box, which was obviously for jewelry, but there was something strange. It had opened, but the melody inside could be heard softly but clearly. The ballerina was spinning and there was only one thing in that box. A small silver ring with miniature stones forming the letter "A" and the letter "K". Alison was very surprised. It looked like the ring wanted to be found. Without hesitation, Alison ran to Lydia and handed her the ring.- This is Lydia, I'm sure.-How did you find it? -Stiles asked.-It doesn't matter, okay? Just do it, it will work.Lydia grabbed the ring and closed her eyes. In front of her she saw exactly the same place she had been before she closed them, but her friends were gone. It was cold and gloomy. She went up to the second floor of the house and saw Adeline standing on the bed.-Lidia, how did you find me? -Adeline jumped.-What do I have to do to get you back home, please tell me?- They won't let me tell you. I just want you to know that it looks like home, but it's not home. The opposite is true, but it looks the same. Now open your eyes Lydia, even if you're not here it's really dangerous, I'm fine. I have a few more days until they move me, so remember, it's colder here. Now go!Lydia opened her eyes in shock.-What happened, did you find her? -everyone asked in one voice.-Yes, but she said a lot of unrelated things.-What did she tell you?-She told me that it is like home, but it is colder and it is exactly the opposite of what we are in.-Oh. My. God. -Stiles said the words very startled.-What? What's up Stiles? Did you understand it? -Alison asked curiously.-Parallel universe ...