10%

-A week later-

Nobody's pov

Sam was working on a busy shift with Wendy AND Tori. Carly and Freddie walk in the cafe, "Wow, plenty people" Carly said, people recognized them but was too afraid to go up to them, only about four people approached them while the others were just waving. When it was Carly and Freddie's turn in line, Sam smiled. "Ooo you seem more happy than usual" Carly smiled, "I am" Sam nods. "Anyways, I can't really talk to you two much since it's a busy day here after skybucks didn't open today" she added, "Alright, I'll just get a chocolate chip cookie and a medium mocha frap" Carly said, Sam chuckled and put in the order "You're on your time of the month are you?" she said, "Yup" Carly nods. "I'll have a capuccino and a cinnamon bun" Freddie ordered, Sam nods and typed in the order.

Freddie noticed the usual barrette he gave her that was pinned to her hair. "That'll be 29 dollars. The owners upped the prices a bit" Sam implied, Carly paid 15 dollars while Freddie paid 14 dollars. "Also, here.." Sam gave Freddie a small box and she smirked at him while giving Wendy and Beck the order and went to the another customer. Carly and Freddie walk to a booth at the side and sat down. "Wonder what this is.." Freddie opened it and saw a shiny red guitar pick and a black guitar strap with the words "FreddAmame" and outlined with purple with a note.
"Hey royal dork, I figured you might need this if you're still interested on playing your guitar. The strap was custom made, not much but I hope you like it. The guitar pick was originally mine but I don't use it so you might aswell.
Signing off, Sam <3"

Freddie smiled at the note, "Aww, I think she likes you~" Carly sing songed while teasing him, she peeked at the note, "And look.. she wrote a heart, that's so cute!" Carly exclaimed in slight whisper so people won't hear. "I swear this will motivate me more to find some dirt in our families so we could marry anyone we want" she said. Freddie nods, he was just looking at the strap and pick with a smile, "You even learned how to play the guitar for her.. so romantic" Carly smiled. Sam walked to their booth with their orders, "Thanks for this" Freddie said to her, "Welcome" Sam grinned. "You so like him" Carly teased, "I mean, I have to like my boyfriend don't I?" Sam winked at them and walked back to the counter.

Carly's jaw dropped and she smiled at Freddie "Finally!" she cheered discreetly, "When did you ask her?" she asked, "Last week.. I spent the night at her apartment the night you snuck me out and then in the morning I told her" Freddie said, "Did you two already kiss?" Carly asked, "Yeah" Freddie nods.
"Congrats! Oh and by the way, sadly my heritage is full on royal blood. I checked my whole heritage and no sign of commoners, but I'm not stopping from finding dirt. Let's finish this food first and let's go to the palace to find some information about your family" Carly said, Freddie sighed as he toom a sip of his capuccino.

Finally, Sam and her co workers finished the orders of the people in line, they decided to take a break. Sam was just at the cashier area waiting for people. A random guy about her age which is also 18 came up to her, "Hey hot stuff, do you maybe wanna go out sometime? What's your number?" the guy licked his lips and check her out. Sam scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Not interested" she implied, "How 'bout your name? Can I get your name?" he asked, Sam wasn't wearing her nametag. "Are you a parole officer? If you aren't then no" she shook her head.

"How about just give me your number so we can...*thrust gesture*" the guy said, Freddie was furrowing his brows at the guy, he didn't want to make a scene. Carly saw his face and back at Sam.

"*giggles* Alright then... here are my two numbers for my two phones.. call me anytime" Sam smirked at him and slipped two phone numbers, the guy licked his lips and nods. "See ya baby" the guy leaves. Sam's smirk faded and she rolled her eyes. "Hold on" Freddie stood up from the booth to Sam, "Why did you give him your number? What.. are we not dating or something?" he said discreetly for people not to hear, Sam chuckled. "I didn't give him my number" she said, "B-But I saw you" Freddie furrowed his brows.

"Yes but it wasn't my number. I gave him my parole officer's partner's number and the number of the police station. Luckily he was dumb enough to believe it was my number. Do you really think I would cheat on you?" Sam discreetly said as she acted like she was typing on her monitor so people will think Freddie was just ordering large amounts of food. "N-No.." Freddie shook his head, "Look, I need you to have trust in me.. even if a do have a criminal record from 3 years ago.. I'm a better person now. I'm the one that was cheated on once but I'm not a cheater" Sam implied, "Alright I'm so-.. wait you have a criminal record?" Freddie widened his eyes, "Just for a hit and run though with my motorcycle while I was drunk driving. That was when I just got done being cheated on so it was a rough year. I'll tell you about it next time but right now I'll just give you a chocolate chip cookie so it won't seem suspicious if people just randomly ask why we were talking for so long" Sam gave him a chocolate chip cookie and he went back to the booth.

"What did she give him?" Carly asked, "Her parole officer's partner's number and the police station's number" Freddie chuckled, "Clever" Carly grinned.

~To Be Continued~