Part 7

"Y/N?" Jimin spoke when he saw Y/N standing behind the stack.

She let out a loud, tired sigh.

"My boss is an asshole." she cursed.

Jimin and Hobi chuckled a bit. While Eva was still processing.

"Which one of your boss acted as an asshole today?" Jimin teased.

"Taehyung Sir." She said rolling her eyes and settling herself on the chair. Almost throwing herself on it.

Jimin started counting the files that Y/N brought.

"17 files. Damn. And what is your deadline?" Jimin said while widening his eyes to tease Y/N.

"Tomorrow." She whined.

"You did something. Right?" Hobi asked.

She nodded with a pout.

"I messed up. I exchanged V sir's presentation file with Seokjin Sir's. And V sir was embrassed because he presented the wrong presentation." she said putting her head down on the table.

"I was thinking about talking to V about this. But since he was embarrassed , I can't help you love." Hobi said patting Y/N head. She nodded with her head still on the table.

"Unnie what about your projects?" Eva said.

"What projects?" Y/N slightly lifted her head to look at eva and asked.

"Jk hyung was doing some projects when i went to his room to ask him for the way to terrace. So i thought you might also have projects to do, since you both are in the same class." Eva spoke.

Y/N thought for a second and banged her head on the table.

"Fuck." she cursed.

"I'll do it." Eva offered. Y/N looked up at her. Now sitting properly on the chair.

"But on one condition." she added.

"What condition?" Y/N asked.

"If i complete your project on time you'll go out with me for dinner or lunch or whatever." Eva said with a wide smile on her face.

"How will you do that? You both don't even have same subjects and you are a fresher and she is two years senior than you." Hobi questioned curiously.

"I'll copy it from JK hyung's project." Eva said confidently.

"Yeah right. Then I'll get a big zero with a remark 'CHEATED' on my project." Y/N said sarcastically.

"No Unnie trust me you won't be caught. Even you'll score more than him." Eva stated.

Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Fine. If I score more than JK hyung then I'll go out with you." Y/N accepted her offer.

"Promise? You are giving your words?" Eva excitedly said.

Y/N nodded.

"You played smart Eva." Jimin praised and chuckled.

"Now you all go. I have to complete this." Y/N said pointing towards the stack of file.

They all stood up to leave but Y/N stops them.

"I won't be at home tomorrow. I'll meet you guys at dad's place directly."

"Dad's place? Why? Tomorrow is Friday. " Jimin asked with confusion spread all over his face.

"I was just expecting this from you." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Dad won't be in Seoul on Sunday, so we'll have dinner at his place tomorrow." She added.