Part 28

"J-j-j-Jimin Hyung!!" She stuttered. He was giving her glares which she was afraid of. She gulped.

He raised his right eyebrow.

"Why are you here?" He asked sternly.

"Um I was here for - for coffee. I wanted to have coffee." She lied.

He took a step near her, putting his both the hands in his pant's pockets. He looked straight into her eyes as if he was trying to read them.

" In these clothes?" He questioned.

She knew she was caught. She tried to look somewhere else other than his eyes.

"I can't hear you Y/N." He growled.

"I-I work here." She said in a low tone.

"WHAT? How can you work here? Do you not know how unsafe it is for you to work here?" He scolded.

Jk came out hearing Jimin's voice.

"Hyung what happ-- Y/N???" His eyes widened when he saw Y/N standing there. His face lit up for a second but then confusion spread all over his face. He took a quick glimpse of her from top to bottom. Then he understood and looked at Jimin for confirmation.

"Yes Jungkook. She works here." Jimin rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Are you insane? What is wrong with you? You aren't safe here. Anyone can harm you." Jk was whispering yet his tone was stern.

"Why do guys even care? Go care for that Eva. I can take care of myself. Moreover no one knows me here." She said and stepped ahead to walk away.

"Wait. We are not done yet. Where are you going?" Jimin scolded.

"This is my workplace. I don't want to create any scene over here. Hope you will not too." She argued and she left before they could say anything.

"Woah. Bitchy attitude." Jk was amused.

"She is our sister, what else do you expect?" Jimin chuckled.

"You go inside. I'll come after informing Hyung about Y/N." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded and left. Jungkook called Jin and informed him about everything that happened at the cafe.

On the other hand, Y/N ran to the washroom and released the breath she was holding for so long.

"Fuccckkkk." She cursed while breathing heavily. "I need to leave before they drag me with them."  She decided.

She informed cafe's owner. He said he would deduct her salary for this and Y/N agreed. She would have agreed to anything right now. She ran out of the cafe and called James to pick her up. After 15-20 minutes they reached her place. James dropped her and went to check the area.

As she reached her main door, she felt something fishy because her bodyguards were no where to be found. She called their names but no one responded.

She took out her gun from the back of her jeans and pointed it towards the main door. She got very alert. She tried to unlock the door but it was already unlocked.
She opened the door wide open with a bang. She stepped inside very carefully, scanning the every inch of her place. But it was little difficult for her because it was dark but she felt someone around her.

"Whosoever you are. Better you come out now." She warned.

As she completed her sentence, she heard something falling in the kitchen. She snapped her neck towards the kitchen. She was looking back at the kitchen but her gun was pointed in another direction.