Part 22

Y/N's POV continued

"So this was the reason you wanted to come to college?" He asked while gritting his teeth.

Fuck.

"No hyung. I didn't know he came back." I lied, with the most convincing eyes. I didn't like it but i had to lie.

He glared at me for few seconds then he turned his gaze. I made up my mind that I will send Alex back. I can't let hyungs handle this again.

Bell rang.

I was slowly packing ny stuffs so that, after all other students leave, I will get a chance to talk to Alex. But JK hyung had different plans. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hyung let's meet at our room. I need to tell you all something." he said and disconnected.

I don't know which brother he called but things won't go well if they'll know about Alex's whereabouts.

"Pack your things. Hurry up Y/N." He ordered.

I packed my bag and he pulled me out my seat, holding my wrist. He dragged me out of the classroom. I knew where he was taking me to. Our room. Hell No. I am not going there. I need to talk to Alex.

"Hyung wait please." I stopped jerking my hand out of his hand. He stopped and looked back at me with 'Wtf' expressions on his face.

"I will not go there with you." I may look confident but Jk hyung's glare is scaring the shit out of me.

"What do you mean?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Do you want me dead? I'm not going to the place where Yoongi hyung is breathing. Moreover Seokjin hyung will not save me. He is not even looking at me. And I don't even want to think what V hyung will say to me." I spoke in a breath. His gaze softened.

"Y/N. If you're so scared of them then why do behave like a brat?" he asked softly.

"I had reasons hyung. Right now please don't take me there." I said with a pout. 'The Pout'. He couldn't deny and let me go.

I ran upstairs on the terrace and called Alex. I asked him to come upstairs without being noticed by anybody.

After few minutes he came up. He rushed towards me and hugged me. Honestly I was dying for this hug. I felt so secured in his arms. But this was not the right time and place.

"You need to go back. Alex. My brothers are no joke. They'll kill you." I said while breaking the hug.

"I don't care Y/N. I love you and I'll not be afraid of anyone. If I'll go then I will go with you, else I'm not going anywhere." He said.

Ugh. This man.

"Why don't you understand Alex? Give me some time. I'll convince them. I love you too. But i can't go against them. You have to understand this." i tried to put some sense into his head.

"So how much did you convince them in past 2 years?" He questioned. I didn't reply back. " I know them Y/N. They will not melt. They will never agree. Their ego is so enormous that they won't see you happiness." he added.

"They love me more than anything Alex. They are my brothers. If not now then someday they'll understand." I uttered.

"What about me Y/N? What about my love? It been 2 years, how long will we wait?" he questioned.

I sighed and looked down. "I have no idea." i mumbled and shook my head.

He sighed and took a step towards me. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. His intense, deep kiss made my senses go numb.